RK - the Hero or anti-Hero?

Posted: 11 years ago

- Hero making entry from helicopter? πŸ₯± *yawn*
- Girl slapping the guy for being a spoilt brat? πŸ₯± *yawn*
- And then the guy suddenly falls for the good girl? πŸ₯± *yawn*
- Guy saving the girl from goons and making her fall for him? πŸ₯± *yawn*

We all have seen atleast 100 these kinda love stories by now 😳...it doesnt work anymore for me πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
So whats new expectation? new story? new epic?...

- Where the hero is not only a hero but also an anti-hero πŸ˜‰
- He is not the good guy neither has a beautiful heart nor feelings for others 😡

Question of the day - then what makes this good girl Madhu fall for this Superstar bad guy? Anyone? (now thats called unpredictable πŸ˜†)

DIALOGS OF THE DAY -
- "Ye chillar baazi Bittu ji se kar lena...RK to aaj kal mein Chaand ki boli lagane wala hai" πŸ˜†
- "Barbaad karne ke liye film industry mein bahut log pade hai...RK ke kutte ke sath bhi kaam karoge to aabaad ho jaoge" 🀣

PS: in Ladies Vs Ricky Behl style, ye sexy dikhna kab band karega? 😍 πŸ€£

3 lines to describe RK -
- He is neither a hero nor an anti-hero
- He is Unpredictable...u cant predict what he will decide to do next

- What he wants IS what he wants...there is no second option Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post!!
RK is the most hatke anti hero/hero!!
loved the dialogues RK had..even the beard dialogue rocked,,
best entry for male on tv ever,,
ravi pradhan is getting bajaoed on the both sides,, loved it when RK made him do the push ups,,

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he does not crack jokes...hmmm I found it interesting as madhu is mostly in jovial mode...

but without jokes RP ka yeh haal hua...joke kartha toh...πŸ˜†
What a lovely post πŸ‘πŸΌ Seriously Nishi I don't want to see your *yawn* options in RK and the show πŸ₯± specially the girl slapping the guy πŸ₯± Bohut hua πŸ˜† I really want to see something new πŸ˜‰ ROFL I loved your helicopter line πŸ€£ Yahan helicopter fans bohut hain nahin toh aa jaayenge πŸ€£

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nishi.singh

re: Question of the day - then what makes this good girl Madhu fall for this Superstar bad guy? Anyone? (now thats called unpredictable πŸ˜†)

they say opposites attract
chinky353 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post...hes the hero :D
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
The anti hero who is a hero.☺️ I loved him in today's episode. His muscles and all when he was doing the push-ups. Uff. But most of all, I love his style. He has this...I dunno how to explain it but the style that tells you, it's VD.πŸ€”
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL nishi I would kill CV's if they will how us yawn wala scenes.I wnt RK in his full BBB mode bilkul ishtyle se:PπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes he is whimsically capricious...he is antagonistic to everyone..the beauty is that the oblivious attitude that he did the accident and he did not deny that fact... πŸ˜† i was expecting chalo gaadi main koi aur rahega apna RK nahi ...πŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

LOL nishi I would kill CV's if they will how us yawn wala scenes.I wnt RK in his full BBB mode bilkul ishtyle se:PπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shirsh they are trying to compensate with RK full BBB but still i am unable to digest those MadhuMakhi scenes ...kya bakwaas scene tha shave kar raha tha ladki ko impress karne ke liye 😲 ...god guy get serious pleseee...aur madhu kabh se bevakoof bangayi she was seeing so sweetly at him...😑