•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all,

With each episode passing by, I can sense that they are trying to do a balancing act between "bring back the old flavor" and also to please the trp baba.

And I am afraid it is not going to work for long, the balance is going to tumble down soon

Since the Maha episode, there was a good attempt to revive all
that's lost but I am sad to say that the NBT graph is not moving upwards but it
is equally fluctuating up and down.👎🏼

There are equally sane scenes plus all the equally illogical
scenes. On one side they are trying to justify the main characters and making
the side characters go illogical on the other; vice versa.

Please stop showcasing Dr.Manav as a perfect "suljha"
person. His character looks over sweet for a lonely person living alone abroad
without any family. 😵

Renu and sanjay have their own plans to somehow hadap Amar's
money by getting Megha married and shoo off the kids too ….( I find no logic
how😕)

What happened to Papaji and suddenly turned sweet n smiling
sasuma. That guy has no family and they are ready to marry off their beloved
Megha and kids to Manav and that too so far in America.

What happened to Papaji's statement "Until the kids say yes,
he will not get Megha married to that person?"

Coming to Mohan and Megha …. Head desk! Head desk! Head desk!

One day he brings out a mangalsutra and then is heartbroken
and turns rude in PL to Megha

He is ready to meet Ridhimma (Oh the name!!!! it brings back
bitter memories🤢) and now after some emotional blackmail he is ready to forget
how n why Megha rejected him and still he is ready to impose himself upon her
by flashing the mangalsutra again!!!!

Megha is again one more confused atma…. Don't know when the
love started n how did she justify herself from "Amar ke alawa" to " Amar ki
aakhri kwaish" to "dream about her secret love to Mohan" to " I will say yes to
any tom dick n harry Papaji brings for me" ….

Major problem lies with no coordination between episode
writers …. Ek appointment set karo and try to maintain something called a CONTINUTY!!!!

Har koi apni marzi se Khichdi bana raha hain…. It's a freaking
show not a ping pong ball.

Waise I loved some bits; Guru-Jiji- Nanhi team and their
efforts… Mohan and Indu scenes….

I am posting this in the frustration thread also…. Hope someone
notices it. 😕

Edited by bhavi20_s - 11 years ago
Hey Bhavi...I do understand what you're trying to say...I think though that they have maintained continuity since Thursday's episode...in that there haven't been any abrupt shifts...Megha has stuck with her stance since then...

The Amar issue toh anyways has been taken away in a flash...I don't even have expectations on that front anymore...

I honestly do see improvements in the show since the past 2-3 epis...the writing has been better...and the direction for sure has been better compared to the many epis before that...

Re: Mohan's turnaround...since I was expecting it anyways based on the Jayasuriya spoilers, I was braced for it and I feel Nanhi and all that she said to him in the scene was pulled off convincingly enough.

There hasn't been anything really jarring as far as I saw...
@anu- Thats what exactly I am trying to say , it is not too abrupt not too slow, it is kind of jumping back and fro...
May be the good parts has to do with Sonal penning some episodes in between.
And Just because Nanhi said her spiderman can do anything and can make her mommy smile , can elevate Mohan's confidence but he cant negate the fact what she thinks about him and the most important point that she doesnot love him.
All these bemisaal and dhamakedar stuff is making the show go round n round like a jalebi 🤔
My problem personally was with the abrupt jumping around in tracks...which hasn't been there for the past few epis from what I can see...baaki some things have irrevocably changed and possibly cannot be brought back into the show. 

As far as salvage jobs go, they've done a good job the past few epis so I haven't really had much to complain about *shrugs*

The bemisaal and shaandaar stuff toh we are all wary of in general but I'm taking it on an epi to epi basis.
@Anu - It is really hard to lose hope as to the show might get back to its original mode. Sigh...its a silent prayer but again may be I am expecting too much ...

I would have loved if Mohan got a hint about her feelings from Megha and hence pounces back on ...

I was happy n liked the scene where he is showing Megha her own image but again went back to cringe as soon as he flashed the mangalsutra again ... head desk*

Why are the Jhappu/Dappu obsessed with the Indian marriage symbolism's , Khoon bhari maang and now the mangalsutra 😵

Actually on seeing the precap I too didn't liked that part where Mohan takes out the same Mangalsutra and flashes infront of Megha and Megha again has that tears in her Eyes...Why do Mohan has to do such things when everything is going fine...He could have told her that he has deceided not to marry one except her...Either he will Marry her or remain Kuwarah his whole life...That would have been Enough...Why using that MS again and again...
@crazy- exactly... now next time Mohan gets pissed off again we all know he is going to b normal the next day itself. And I am pretty sure the MS idea is still hanging due to J n D duo. I will not b surprised if KBM makes a come back.
PS: tell us ur name it is awkward to call u crazy ... LOL :)
  makers ko fir ek track banaakar message karo na... Pata nahi bechaarey writers par ek taraf TRP ka pressure , ek taraf colleague shows ke promotion ka pressure...ab har cheez ko account mein lekar unsey jitna stick kara jaata hai...logic se aur old flavour se woh kartey toh hain... But I personally wish Megha wud start giving in a better acting.. she ruins some scenes. Kunal I have no complaints...oh yes and I do want to know where is that gift...last gift of Amar that Mohan hid...the unopened last gift...are the writers writing something on it...is mangalsutra that gift...is that why its being flashed again and again..???
@Jaynragz- I understand ur concern but i dont think it will make any difference even if we send concerns to them... only thing which will make a difference to them is the trp meter.
I think the only way to get rid of trp pressure is to attach a trp "software" to the online viewers plus all the outside India subscriber's televisions.

Coming to Megha, AK shud put on a few kilos to make her face muscles come clear  while giving expressions. No idea about the Amar's last gift, may be Mohan will gift it to her when Megha and Manav are getting married ... And Plzzz The godforsaken MS shud not be the Last Amar's gift... nahin.