Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sameera_ori

Hiii Soniya😛😛...thanks for the wonderful analysis😛😛...and extremly well written too..😛...well about Aditya...i completly agree with you.😊...he is a complex character and there are several layers to his persona.😕...he is a nice and honest human bieng😳😳...is not rude nor does he have any attitude problem😳...but yes his disintegrated family and and the disastrous marriage😕😕 of his parents have left him a bit bitter on the topic of love and marriage....yes iam sure he does like Pankhuri😳 there was something in her which he liked..😳...eventhough he has agreed to see other girls.😆...which is ok to me...i mean common its not a love marrriage so if the girl or her family doesnt show interest😕 boy and his family search for other prospective candidates😊...and Adi thinks that Pankhuri is not interested...😊

Pankhuri on the other hand is a very positive , honest and simple person😳😳 , she has been raised in a loving family,😛 has loving parents who still love and respect each other 😛so she understands marriage and relationships better😛😛...much bettere than Adi😛...she found Adi a bit odd but she certainly liked his honesty..😳😳..somewhere wen her Mamaji was saying wrong things about Adi.....she didnt like it .😕 I noticed it too. She was about to say something but dadaji spoke up.For a second i thought she was one of them girls who speaks up and does not stay quiet like other tv bahus. But then again they arethe elders in her family and respect comes up. But i dont think she will be one of those bahus who lets anyone walk all over her.  ..it weas clear from her expressions.😳..Adi needs a lot of trust, love and understanding to make him leave his cynical views on marriage and love 😳😳😳and iam sure Pankhuri with her caring and loving attitude will change him.😳😳😳...

As for mamaji...😊.i know he reaction was a bit over the top.😕😕...and i didnt like his interfering nature😕😕...since all the family members were silent in front of him it shows he does have a an upper hand on all of them😕😕, we will get how and why after the story unfolds and also he may have an ulterior motive ...but somewhere hios anger though over the top was not completly wrong😊...no matter for wat reason but if he treats Pankhuri as his daughter then he is bound to get angry😕...though his interference wen Adi-Pankhuri were talking and the way he spoke to Adi was wrong🤢...i mean common i know if a guy came to see me and he asked the same questions like divorce and money settlement🤢🤢 and my family came to know of it they will become angry as well🤢🤢...though not like mamaji😆...i mean which family would m,arry thirer daughter to a person who within the first few minutes of meeting the girl asks about divorce and money settlement...fine he is bitter , fine he is cynical and his bitternes is justified too...but plsss no one asks such questions in the first meeting.no one ...this is India not america.😕😕...marriage is a sacred and  life long committment here and from wat Adi said no one with a sane mind will easily agree to marry hi/her daughter to such a man...and God forbid if Pankhuri's family sees the way Aditya's family is or the way they are disintegrated and behave they will surely never think of marrying her there......and pone line that Mamaji said was completly right...he said in the end "shaadi aur buisness me kuch to fark hota hai na..."😊