Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara- 26th June 2012 Analysis  

Well Guys I am Sonia! I will be doing the Tuesday Episode Analysis the Lovleen12 will be doing the rest for now! If any of you are interested in doing a day or two just PM me or Lovleen12 then we can sort something out. Today was a good episode with a lot more feelings and emotions being revealed this show is becoming more and more interesting. Personally I can't wait to see this love story kick off!

Pankhuri

I have to say I really like this girl we can clearly see the emotions portrayed on her face before she says anything! A natural talent can't wait to see more of her! She was very reserved today in her own world. She was recalling Adi's words to her and then also what her Mamaji was saying about him. She clearly didn't listen to her mind or her family but she was following what her heart says and that's what I like about her. She understands that it is more important to follow her heart then her mind which is probably from her upbringing. I think I can clearly say that Pankhuri will fall in love with him before he does from today's episode she is baffled by how he is. She does have a few doubts in her mind but she is surrounded with so much love that she innocently believes that Aditya is the same.

Aditya

This guy is so confusing and to write about what I felt is ever worse! This guy doesn't listen to anyone but his mind the complete opposite to Pankhuri. Interesting to see the difference. But eventually his heart will take over his mind and he won't even realise.  He doesn't like to express his feelings to anyone but himself. He does say the odd thing to his father but I think even in the future it is going to be very minimal. He is like this maybe because of the way he was bought up. His parents never gave him that support that a child needs. However, Pankhuri can very easily when she wants share her feelings. I also suppose it is harder for a guy like Adi to say what's in his mind. He feels that Pankhuri didn't like him and he is willing to see more girls I was a bit confused on that. But there was something about Pankhuri that he liked and I am sure there will be many more things he likes about her in the future but love will not blossom in his heart so quickly that is for sure.

Harish

I like this guy a lot he is very down to earth and he understands Aditya's emotions better than his wife for sure and he didn't even live with his son. He can clearly see what his son is thinking and he wants to try and fill those gaps in his life and try and give him support the way he couldn't when he was younger. Aditya does open up more to him that is the indication from the few episodes shown. But there is so much mystery between Harish and Avantika that we all want to know. How did their love story happen?  Was it a mistake? Harish brings a fresh of air to the family, being a comedian he brings light to the family which is very much needed.

Avantika

Like Adi she is a complex woman she never portrays her emotions accurately. You never know what she is thinking in her mind. Something major has happened in her life that has made her like this she is just not mother material! She cares for her son but not the way a mother should. She has never acknowledged what Adi feels when he sees his parents separated he probably doesn't know the reason. It will be interesting to see her past being revealed in the future.

Mamaji

From the first episode I always thought that he would be a grey character you can just tell. He is very controlling and that is what I don't like about him he is always chanting "DM this DM that!" it drives me crazy. I am glad Dadaji opened his mouth. I can see his logic about the divorce I think Adi was a bit sudden but he is correct in a way. But the way he is jumping to conclusions to just say no is completely wrong.  He needs to step back a little and not be too interfering.

Dadaji

He doesn't say much today but the only thing he said was bang on to Mamaji. He shouldn't be jumping to conclusions and as the head of the house he has made the decision. I like how he is kind hearted and not like other Dadaji's in other shows. I think he needs to put his foot down a bit more and not let Mamaji control the family.

Pankhuri's Parents

I beg to think what they are doing there to be honest with you all. They are the girl's parents and Mama Ji is treating as if Pankhuri is his own daughter. I know he treats her like one but at least the parents should have a say. Pankhuri's dad from what I have watched has said nothing since the start of the show apart from a few lines. I think he should be a bit more assertive and say what he thinks is right and tell Mama Ji that she is my daughter and we will discuss this between ourselves. I know Mamaji is family but he is from Pankhuri's mum's side he should only be able to say so much. I am glad that Pankhuri's mum told her Bhabi to take him home otherwise the argument would have never ended. I want to see them more pro active in the show and not like statues. I know this is a bit of an early statement to make but it should happen soon.

Thanks for reading my analysis! Please give your honest feedback this is the first time I am doing it for a show if you think I am wrong in saying anything I am sorry if you felt offended but please tell me so I know! Big smileBig smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Slexie4evathecraze92Poojaa_PFIZK6suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "26th June 2012 Episode Analysis" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveleen12

Goldie

loveleen12

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Nice Analysis Sonia, I agree with all you said.

All the characters have a story to tell and they are all doing a fab job portraying their respective characters.

My two favorite characters are Adi and Avantika because not only are they good actors, but their character sketch is just wow. There is so much that can be explored with their characters.

About Mamaji, I really don't know, he shouldn't be interfering as much as he is, but he only wants Pankhuri to be happy. Maybe their is something to his advantage in that as well, but we will have to wait and find out.

Dadaji is really amazing, I love the fact that he is so caring, he isn't strict like other shows, and that makes him so sweet. But sweet characters like him, are always weak, hopefully that will change.

So far I love how the show is going and I hope the original charm stays.

Edited by loveleen12 - 26 June 2012 at 1:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Slexie4evathecraze92Tacker_HolicPoojaa_PFIZK6

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Sonia (thats what i call you right?)... Wonderfully written.  I havent watched todays episode yet but from the update and what i've read in your post and the previous episodes, i will go by that.

Mamaji has a very strong hold over the family that even Dadaji doesnt say much. I'm curious to know what it is. He's very dominating and Pankhuris family even put up with it, wonder what the secret is.   Confused

Aditya doesnt believe in the whole concept of love and marriage, whereas Pankhuri does. Their upbringing has been different. From what we've seen so far Pankhuri has had a loving upbringing and a more stable family.
For Aditya the love from his family has been there but mainly its been materialistic.
Just looking forward to see how the characters evolve.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_PTacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveleen12

Nice Analysis Sonia, I agree with all you said.

All the characters have a story to tell and they are all doing a fab job portraying their respective characters.

My two favorite characters are Adi and Avantika because not only are they good actors, but their character sketch is just wow. There is so much that can be explored with their characters.

About Mamaji, I really don't know, he shouldn't be interfering as much as he is, but he only wants Pankhuri to be happy. Maybe their is something to his advantage in that as well, but we will have to wait and find out.

Dadaji is really amazing, I love the fact that he is so caring, he isn't strict like other shows, and that makes him so sweet. But sweet characters like him, are always weak, hopefully that will change.

So far I love how the show is going and I hope the original charm stays.
Thanks a lot! What is your actual name if you dont mind me asking? So I can address you by it in the future! Yes they all do you are very correct! Ahh right I like both the leads and Harish very much, Avantika is also interesting but not my fav! Mamaji i just associate grey with him straight away it is a very immediate assumption! Possibly to his advantage. He is a cool guy i hope he is stronger in the future towards Mamaji.

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Sonia (thats what i call you right?)... Wonderfully written.  I havent watched todays episode yet but from the update and what i've read in your post and the previous episodes, i will go by that.

Mamaji has a very strong hold over the family that even Dadaji doesnt say much. I'm curious to know what it is. He's very dominating and Pankhuris family even put up with it, wonder what the secret is.   Confused

Aditya doesnt believe in the whole concept of love and marriage, whereas Pankhuri does. Their upbringing has been different. From what we've seen so far Pankhuri has had a loving upbringing and a more stable family.
For Aditya the love from his family has been there but mainly its been materialistic.
Just looking forward to see how the characters evolve.

Yes sonia is my name and you can address me by that! Embarrassed Thanks a lot for reading it was a good episode and a treat to watch! Big smile Yes he is very assertive it is how a man should be but not in someone else's house and there are many secrets to be revealed! Yes Adi doesnt even an inkling its because of his upbrining that he doesnt trust or have faith in anyone! Pankhuri is definatly the opposite.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

Slexie4eva

Slexie4eva

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis. I really enjoyed todays episode. The creatives have managed to bring something new in every episode so far. In todays episode we again got to see the pain that Adi goes through because of his parents strained relationship. I believe that Adi does like Pankhuri and i feel if his parents wouldnt have fought today he would have actually agreed to the marriage. Also he did feel a little dejected because of Pankhuri not calling him. Cant wait to see how Pankhuri manages to call him because she was able to understand him.  

Tacker_HolicFIZK6

Rose_7

Rose_7

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Sonia!
Brilliant analysis! Clap

I thought i was the only one that was getting confused about Adi's character.. he is so complex to understand with various layers that overlap and makes it difficult to see what's actually going on in his mind, he is too indulged into his parents marriage failure.. but what you've analysed has helped me out in the confusion! I agree with you!  But there is definitely something he liked about pankhuri, i thought he was quite impressed/amazed with her..just a little bit..

And pankhuri after recalling the things he said, she was able to see his honesty which is what i liked..but the thing is now she has interest in him..but Adi ? He has agreed to see more girls.. 
ooh this is interesting, i wonder how the story unfolds. 

Thank you for the analysis! Love it. Heart
Hope to read more of your analysis as the story progresses. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 26 June 2012 at 7:47pm

Tacker_HolicFIZK6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.