Suggestions / Comments

accounts given problems

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
its not deleting the old pms and when it does it comes back and i can't search on the forum so i have to book mark everything so i can read  and one minute is showing my box is full when it is empty and i can get the new pm until i delete the old pms the ones i deleted about a hundred times and then it come back once i answers one and come back to in box 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "accounts given problems" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hi
Can i ask what web browser u are using

Ur problems may be down to the browser and perhaps u shud clear ur browsing history and cache

Post Reply New Post

Go to top