ArSha 'n' TanHa FF | Ever After (Ch1 to Ch8)

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello peeps! πŸ˜ƒ

I know a lot of you are mad over the fact that my posts cannnot be viewed.  So am I.  I'm going to start posting this SS from the beginning so that the new readers can read it from the beginning and hopefully it'll get the same love and support once again.  Thanks.

All the old readers: Patience. New update it on its way. For time being enjoy the story from the start. :P

Thanks to Vaishu di for this awesome idea. I owe you big time! :)

Ps - This is initially an ArSha Fic in the beginning but slowly, I'll take up TanHa as well. 😳

For PM's buddy me up.

If you wish to read other works by me, simply check out My Gallery! :)

Aditi
Xx

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 10 years ago
  (I do not own this sigg. Thanks to Aamna Am for this awesome sigg. It's awesome. Love you di. πŸ€—πŸ€—)                                        

(Page numbers are hyperlinked)

Chapter One: Page 1
Chapter Two: Page 10
Chapter Three: Page 21
Chapter Four: Page 33
Chapter Five: Page 53
Chapter Six: Page 72
Chapter Seven: Page 96
Chapter Eight: Page 131

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 10 years ago
      (I do not own this sigg. Thanks to Aamna Am for this awesome sigg. It's awesome. Love you di. πŸ€—πŸ€—)  

So as promised here's Part 1. :) Ok so before I begin, this update is for Nams di who actually reminded me of this Fic after a long time. Thanks di. Hope you enjoy your time reading it all over again and I hope this work hold its charm like before. 😊 

. . .

On One Hand:

The sunlight woke a boy up. He got up and his eyes were all excited. He went to the washroom, brushed his teeth, took a bath and came out. He was standing in front of a huge mirror and setting his hair when suddenly his phone beeped. He picked it up.

Boy: Haan yar bol.

Boy 2: Uth gaya tu? Aisa kaise ho gaya. Yeh din toh itihaas ke panoin mein likha jaana chahiye. Amarjeet Singh khud uth gaya. ( Yes, the boy is none other than Amarjeet and the other one - guess guess - well most of you must have recognized it by now - It's Archie. )

Amar: Stop it yar. Kuch kaam hai toh bol. Tang mat kar.

Archie: Haan bas yeh kehne ko phone kia tha ki sab aa chuke hian bas aap hi reh gaye ho.

Amar: What the hell. Main bas pahucha abhi 10 minute mein.

Archie: Haan, jaldi aa.

Amar: Acha sun woh bhi aa gayi kya?

Archie: Nahi!! So rahi hogi madam. Utha de ab tu ussey. Mera balance na khatam ho jaye! (Lol)

They hang up. Amar tries the phone but no one is answering.

Amar: Silent pe hoga. Urgh !! Matlab ab mujhe hi ussey jaake uthana hoga.

On The Other Hand:

The alarm on the phone rang loudly and a beautifully manicured hand stopped it. The girl swirled in her bed, adjusted her pillow and went to sleep again. Yes, it's none other than our Shakti madam.

*Ding-dong*

Neeti went and opened the door.

Neeti: Oh Amar hi! *hug* Tum yahaan? (Checks the clock - its 7:00) Itni subah?

Amar: Hi. Haan woh Shaku ko uthane aaya hun. So rahi hogi madam haina?

Neeti: Haan. (giggles)

Amar: (frustrated) Pata tha mujhe. Abhi dekhta hu ussey. Itna important day kaise bhool sakti hai woh? Aaj bhi late?

Neeti: Kyun kya hai aaj?

Amar: Aaj hum log Goa jaa rahe hain. 7:45 bus chali jaayegi set par se. Aur aapki pyaari behen ki wajah se main bhi yahi reh jaungi.

Neeti: So what are you waiting for? Jao, uthao ussey.

Amar nods and runs up the staircase. He opens the door and closes it behind him. Then he turns and looks at Shakti.

Amar is left shocked. All is anger took a huge flight and flew away. What he sees is an angel sleeping in her bed her lips curved up from the corners. Her hair was a mess but still she was looking very cute. Lost in her dreamland he went forward and sat beside her. Slowly he put her hair behind her ear and ran his fingers up and down her jawline. Shakti swirled again, faces him, held his hand in hers and slept on his arm. He smiled at this childish behaviour of hers. He didn't know for how long they sat in that position. But he was grinning widely when he came back to the present. Slowly he woke her up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at him.

Shakti: Kunwar?? (pout)

Amar chuckled.

Amar: Haan Shaku.

Shakti realized what was going on and that she was sleeping in his arms. She got up clumsily and asked him in a panicked voice.

Shakti: Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?

Amar: Tumhein uthane aaya hun.

Shakti: (childishly) Kya hai! Sone nahi de sakte kya?

Amar: Aw, mera sweetu. *Pulls her cheek* Sorry abhi nahi sone de sakta.

Shakti: How rude. Dil hi rakhne ko bol dete. Huh. *pouts again*

Amar: Arey baba. Chalo get up.

Shakti: Had hi ho gayi hai.

She is irritated. She pulls the blanket on her again and sleeps.

Amar: Arey? Fine tum soyo. Hum log tumhein chodke jaa rahe hain Goa. Enjoy over here.

Shakti: Arey nahi nahi. Um, tum ruko main bas do min mein aayi.

She skipped of the the washroom and Amar is still looking at the place she vanished and smiling. Inside, she brushes her teeth. Take a bath. And comes out in her night suit with wet hair.

She comes and takes of the towel from her hair and throws is in the laundary basket kept in a corner. She directly went to the dressing table.

All this while Amar was just staring at her. She was looking so pretty in that night suit and wet hair that he couldn't control himslef and went upto her.  He was standing right behind her. She is not aware of it. She moves her head side to side fastly and a few drops of water fall on Amar's face. Shakti notices it. She stops it mid-way and turns.

Shakti: Kya kar rahe ho yeh tum Aur tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho ? Bahaar jao.

Amar: (innocently) Arey tumne hi toh kya tha ki tum ruko.

Shakti: Aw, you're such a sweet heart.

Then she notices water droplet on his face.

Shakti: But at least tum thode peeche hokar toh khade ho sakte the. Dekho saara paani tumhaare upar aa gaya.

Shakti slowly comes forward and closes the *few inches* distance between them. All the while she is looking down not able to meet his eyes as she was feeling wierd of this closeness. Slowly she raised her hand and places them on his face and lifted her eyes a little so that she could see where her hands were going, but her head remained turned downwards. She was quitely wiping his face with a small towel. All this while Amar's heart was doing somersaults. He was too much excitted. His heart was beating fastly. He was so happy. And electricity passed through them when she touched him. Soon Amar noticed that she was not meeting his eyes. But he wanted to look into those eyes of her which were brimming with secrets.

Amar to himself: I'm damn sure now that she feels something for me. I have to find out.

He places his one hand on her waist and pulls her closer to him against his chest. He lifted her chin up with the help of his other hand. Shakti's hand was still on his face. As she looked up her eyes widened. She gasped, a little flustered. Her eyelashes fluttered. The tempo of her heart increased. There was only a few cms place between their faces. I leaned forward meeting her gaze as if he was staring deeply into her deep big brown eyes. He concentrated on her and leaned slightly closer and held his eyes a little closer. He smiled at her letting the expression soften his face.  Shakti's heart drummed faster. The smell of her skin saturated every particle of air in the big room. Inviting warm red stained her cheeks as she tried to look down but his hand din't allow it. Blood flooded her cheeks more. The emotions had been clear on her face as if they were spelled out in words across her forehead : surprise, as she unknowingly absorbed what's going in. Her thoughts had been clear in her odd eyes - odd because of the depth to them. They both soon came back to their senses and freed each other. They both were feeling embarassed. Amar broke the silence.

Amar : Um, Shakti you get rady and come down. I'm waiting there. And ya pack your bag also. Hum wahaan ek-do-din ruk sakte hain.

Shakti : Oka.

Amar leaves and Shakti turns towards the mirror. She blows the dryer through her wet straight hair and after that oved towards ther cupboard. She opened it and put two dresses in a bad. he took out a purse from the cupboard and put some cash and a comb in it. She moved towards her dressing table and selected accessories matching with her dresses and placed them carefully in the bag. Then she moved back towards the dresses and took out a dress for changing.  She changed into a dress.

Then she moves towards the dressing table and makes her hair. She puts up a matching clip with them. She searches a drawer and finally finds what she was searching for. She put the watch in her left hand. She wore a locket with a thin chain around her neck. She places matching earings in her ears and finally finished with the accessories stuff. She sat on a small chair and began with the make up stuff. She took out her favourite skin color lip shade and put it as base and applied the one and only her strawberry lip gloss over lips which made them look sexy. Her eyes added to the seductive look. She had the same smoldering smoky eyes that you often see on actresses walking on the red carpet. Her large, thickly-lashed eyes were done up a kaleidoscope of rosy and lavender eyebrow, mascara, liner and glittery turquoise kohl. She was looking so beautiful that she would take anyone and everyone's breath away. She put some perfume and went towards her almirah. She opened the last  rack and put on a pair of puplish - black strappy heels. She then picked up her bag and purse and came out of the room switching off the lights behind. As she walked down the stairs, she looked around and finally saw Amar.

Amar was facing the door talking on his phone.

Amar: Haan haan baba, we'll be there in next five minutes.

Suddenly he heard the faint sound of foot steps. He said something into his phone cutting the other person in between.

Amar: Ab agar tu phone rakhega tabhi main drive kar paunga. Chal bye.

Amar kept his phone in his pocket and turned around. He was left dumbstruck. He saw a beautiful angel coming down the stairs. He could not believe that it was the same Shakti. His Shaku bai. He always knew that she was pretty in an exoitic way but he never imagined or even thought that she can look so hot. Righ now in her pretty, well-fitted dress and the smokey eye make-up she was looking like an angel stepped on Earth right from heaven. His stomach was doing sommersaults and acrobatics. His heart was swimming with full speed in a pool  of emotions. His heart weighed eight pounds heavier suddenly. By this time Shakti came and stands up right in front of him.

Shakti: Kunwar chalein? Late ho rahe hain. Sirf 10 mins bach hain bus chalne mein.

Amar: Ssh.

He checked her out from head to toe.

Amar: Shaku you look ---- s -- ss -- stunning!!

Shakti: She flushed pink and the colour made her look more lovely and perfect. She murmered a shy thank you to him and dropped her gaze to the floor and whispered

Shakti: Chalein ab?

Amar: Haan chalo. Here let me help you with it.

He took her luggage and kept it safely on the backseat of his car. He opened the passenger door for Shakti and she got in swiftly. He walked to his side of the car and stepped in. He then adjusted the temperature of the car accordingly and they drove off. As they are not compatible to silence, so they easily get into converstaion.

Amar: Waise Shaku, tell me one thing, hum Goa shoot ke liye jaa rahe hain. Tab bhi itna dressed.

Shakti: Kunwar, first thing. Shoot hoga tum logoin ka mere liye toh it's a holiday trip.

Amar: What?

Shakti: Bhool gaye kya, am in Dehradun.

Amar: Arey haan. So what you are basically trying to say is that we all will shoot in this Goa ki garmi ( Lol - just imagine ki tab tak garmi aa gayi hai ) and you will do all ghoomna - firna, that too akele.

Shakti: Don't worry jaaneman, tujhe bhaga le jaungi.

This statement caught both of them off-guard. Amar could not believe his ears.

Amar: Kya kaha tune, sunai nahi dia mujhe.

Shakti: Haan, haan, maine kya kaha. Kuch bhi toh nahi.

Amar could feel the warmth of her blush in the air. He peeked up at her and smiled widely at what he saw.

Amar to himself: Now toh I'm damn sure she also feels something for me. Warna itni si baat par kyun sharmayegi. I mean main toh iske saath full-time flirt karta hoon, tab bhi isne mujhe kabhi seriously nahi lia, fir aaj kyun ? Jab ki maine toh kuch kaha bhi nahi. Ab toh mujhe poora yakeen ho chuka hai. And main yeh iske mooh se sunkar rahunga. Woh bhi Goa jaane se pehle.

Amar: Nahi nahi, kuch toh kaha tha tumne. Bata na Shaku.

Shakti: Urgh!! You're such a pain Kunwar. Had hoti hai.

Amar: Bhav mat kha jyada, chup chaap bata de.

Shakti: Haw! How dare you. Don't forget tum apni love of life se baat kar rahe ho.

Amar was shocked to hear this.

Amar (to himself): Dammit, how did he know this ?

Amar: Kya bole jaa rahi hai aaj tu? Paagal ho gayi hai kya?

Shakti: Arey baba mera matlab tha ki don't forget Mr. Reyaansh Singhania ki tum Kria Ghai se baat kar rahe ho.

They both giggled at that.

Amar: Aw, Shaku bai, I'm gonna miss you loads.

Shakti: Chal chal. Kaheen jaa nahi rahi hun main. Roz sets par bhi aungi. Chahe toh chutti leke baith sakti thi. But see I'm coming.

Amar was about to question her when they noticed that they've reached the sets. In the parking a bus was standing which held a banner of St. Louis College. Amar parked the car and they both got off the car. They both came there chattering and when they came into the view of others they were not surprised, but the boys were - a little or actually a little too much. The boys were surprised because they have never seen this hot Shakti. She was totally s different person for them. But at the same time it was nothing new because both entered the sets holding hands and still fighting.

Amar: Tum kahin nahi jaogi.

Shakti: Kyun nahi jaungi. Aur Kunwar, tumse poochkar kyun jaungi main.

Amar: Woh sab mujhe nahi pata, but tum mujhe chodkar kahin nahi jaungi.

Shakti (shouting): Jaungi!!

Amar (also shouting): Kaha na maine nahi jaogi!

Shakti: Yes!!

Amar: No!

Shakti: Yes!

Amar: No!

Shakti : Kahan na Kunwar yes!!

Amar: Maine bhi kaha na no!!

Shakti: Urgh! You're impossible.

Amar: Iske andar meri kya galti? And yes, don't try and change the topic, oka? Ek baar keh dia hai maine and that's final. You will not go anywhere. Now just shut up.

Shakti: How rude. Main toh jaungi, bye.

Amar: Hold on. It's still a no.

Shakti: Yes!!

And this continued. The rest all were looking at them and then at each other's face. Finally they broke into laughter but soon realized that these two were unaffected. They planned to make the silent as Palki may come any moment.

Archie: Agar aap donoin ka World War 137 khatam ho gaya ho toh hum logoin se bhi baat kar lo. ( Lol - World War - 137 - No doubt they fight so much. )

They both realize what they were doing.

Shakti: Tumhein toh main baad mein dekh lungi, Kunwar.

Amar: Haan haan, main bhi.

Shakti: Heya guys, so all set for the journey and then the shoot?

Sneha: Hum toh full on ready hain but what's it with you? Itni ready and by the way let me tell you that you are looking really pretty.

Kunwars comes from behind and wraps his arm around Shakti's waist. Shakti heart skips a beat but she ignores the feeling.

Amar: That's what I told her.

Shakti: Aw, you're such a sweetheart. Anyways, thanks a lot Sneha. And yeh sab isliye 'cause tum log karna shooting aur main toh ghoomoongi.

Sneha : Kyun?

Shakti (happily): Bhool gayi kya? Mere one month tak no shoots!!

Alisha: Oh yeah, congo yar.

Vinti: But tum humaare bina hi ghoomogi.

Amar: Exactly that's what I was telling her.

Shantanu: By the way, you're looking hot Shakti.

Archie and Macci: Exactly man. I mean i never knew ki tu bhi itni hot lag sakti hai.

Shakti: You guys are disgusting. I mean tumehin ladkiyoin ko complement dena bhi nahi aata.

All the girls: Exactly.

Amar whispers to Shakti: Mujhe toh aata hai na.

Shakti: Tujhe kya nahi aata mere sher.

Amar: Aah, thank you, thank you. *wink*

Kria: *the million dollar smile* Tu kabhi nahi sudhrega ..

And so their conversation continues.

Amar G (Gowda): Lo, fir kho gaye apni hi duniya mein donoin.

Sam: Exactly dude. I wonder yeh donoin kabhi realize kareinge bhi ya nahi ki yeh donoin ek doosre ke bina kuch nahi hai aur ek saath kitne perfect lagte hain.

All of them get into other conversations where Shantanu and Sneha are just looking at each other. Sneha motions with her eyes for Shan to follow him. They move towards the vanity van.

Shantanu: Sneha, kya hua?

Sneha: Did you notice the difference between them today?

Shantanu: No wonder you also noticed it.

Sneha: I think they both love each other.

Shantanu: I've been trying to convince on that topic since - since forever I guess.

Sneha: Well now I agree with you.

Shantanu: Finally!! *sigh*

Sneha: And I think we should help them with letting the other one know. What say?

Shantanu: That would've been the best idea a few days back. But it's of no use now.

Sneha (childishly): Why? *pouts without even knowing about it*

Shantanu (smiling at her innocence): Because I also saw something else in Amar's eyes today.

Sneha (confused and frowning): What do you mean by something else?

Shantanu: What I mean by something else is that I saw some excitement. Some plan, some hope. I'm sure he's figured out what to do and he's going to work on his plan soon.

Sneha: Oh , oka.

Shantanu (smiling): Chalein?

Sneha: Sure!

They reach the sets and saw that Palki was already there. They joined the rest of them and apologised for being late. They all din't say anything, because everyone knew that they were the good friends who share every secret and there's nothing fishy over there like Amar and Shakti.

Palki: So what I was saying is that we have a few scenes to shoot over here. It will take half an hour. Till then all the girls except Sharon and Boys except Swayam can go to the vanity vans as it's very hot out here. We'll also need Alisha as there's a small section of choreography to be done. And by the way, I almost forget, Shakti you look fabulous today. I'm sure Goa pahunchte hi aadhe se jyada ladkoin ko toh heart attack aa jayega.

All the people laughed while Shakti blushed and shared an intense eye lock with Amar. She slowly turned and moved toward the vanity van along with the rest of them except for TanHa and Alisha.

Amar went up to Alisha and whispered

Amar: Alisha, you were right. I also think that Shaku likes me.

Alisha (excitted and happy) : Finally!! *hugs him*

Amar: *returning the hug* Yea, and I'm gonna propose her today. Infact I wanna do it now itself. So that Goa becomes memorable for us.

Alisha: Hm, toh favour chahiye.

Amar (grinning innocently): Yes!

Alisha: Bol, kya karun.

Amar: Ek kaam kariyo, main van mein jaata hoon. Tu do minute baad aaiyo aur kahiyo ki tujhe mujhse aur shaku se kuch kaam hai. Fir aagey bas humein akele chod diyo aur baaki main sambhal lunga. Please, please, do this for me na.

Alisha: Done chap. Ab tu jaa main aati hun.

Amar goes to the vanity van.

Shakti's Dress:

Shakti's accessories (Watch, Earrings and a Pendant):

. . .

So there's part 1. Ok So, I've shown friendship between ArSha and Alisha because as we all know they belonged to the same *Terrence ki Toli* - let it be different seasons, but still they shared the same kind of experience and were a part of the DID family as well and so were pretty close. :) Please let me know what you think.  Thanks for reading. I can expect something from the old readers as well can't I? :P
P.s - This was a long update (although a repeat) but still I want long comments.

Next chapter will be up around page 15.

Aditi
Xx

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
res

srry bohut late unres kar rahi hoon
actually i forgot 2 unres it

btw its a gud idea 2 re-rite ur ff/ss/os

n i really like tis work of urs

update a new part soon
Edited by dildostidance01 - 11 years ago
dheeth besharam...

ab main fir se pure  comments nhi likhungi...

ek shabd mein niptaungi : awesome...

everafter a nice nme...

u know i  was coming to bash u that u didn't send pm...
reading once again is giving good pleasure for mebecause when i saw your posts had been deleted i fell so much bad because there is no story to read but now am very much happy to see your ff again and i vll continue itπŸ₯³
for your rentry lets party❀️
Awesome reading something again is better now I can comment on it thank for the pm
awsomme update aditi ive read this but jallldi fast update kar yaar well lets hope amar get his shaku bai soon lol
waiting eagerly for new part
continue soon aditi
Yay . . . .

My favourite ff is back on track πŸ₯³

thanx aditi . . . . πŸ€—