Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Looks like Jwala Thakur and Dhanuma will be major obstacles in the way of SugVi.
Dhanuma is off on a 2 Day visit when she has no relatives or friends... does this mean she is going to contact someone associated with vicky's past???? to try and stop him.

Secondly Jwala thakur is back and first thing he hears is sugvi love story and he thinks vicky is doing all this to spoil JT's name.

So looks like these 2 will be major hurdles in the path of SugVi...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

zerrocrazzykuriPutijaChalhovromancefanSandy66Vinnie791gunjan7Shell16stephhh-rupa-manzilmukul..Mishh007..pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Troublemakers JT Dhanuma" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Party Party Thakur Jalwa is back Party

Dhanuma I hope her trip is extended hamesha LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykim93tulipdaisystephhh

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Good to see that the problems in the relationship will be external not SugVi themselves.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

widdymsharma2crazzykuriVinnie79tulipdaisystephhh

Sabina_Ansari

Sabina_Ansari

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
M happy JT is back..
Well i hve a feeling tht VS's wife is not dead and their divorce case might b in court thr4 he might hve said he
needs time to settle things and get married...
i hve got a strong feeling tht Dhanuma has gone to delhi to bring back tvs's ex-wife...
Hope our SugVi will b able to bear all the pressure...
P.S.:- Got sum prob wid like tab, wen i click it, jus styfor a while n den dissappers... Confused

Edited by Sabina_Ansari - 26 June 2012 at 11:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79stephhhtulipdaisy

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
hmmm it good to see so many negative character developing to hurt SugVi...I just hope TVS is always positive n no matter what is with sugni...I hope he wll keep his promise n Sugvi will have a happy marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefantulipdaisy

cupd

cupd

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Look like JT is back and about to give big trouble to Sugvi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
My feelings on the set up, TJS will throw obsticles   their way for sure...also  Dhanuma has something up her sleeves. What ever they  have planned will be nasty for sure.
I am also thinking this will test the bonds of this relationship, which will be something  to watch, as long as they get through it together rather than apart.  We all know Vickram has a  gray/dark side and I have a feeling we might get to see that if some one he loves (Sugni?) gets hurt . 
 Waiting and watching ...waitng and watching

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerecupdromancefantulipdaisy

kim93

Groupbie

kim93

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
They will surely create major problems for Vickram & Sugni!!Ouch But hopefully it would only make thier love stronger!!!!Star & they will fight these problems together!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.