shizajaved

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged
ohhh Cry

ria_dgr8 Groupbie
ria_dgr8
ria_dgr8

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:51am | IP Logged

hey frenz
omg!!!i cant believe it!!!!well u guyz know what ekta wants rajeev back but creative knowalls dont!!they dont wanna bend and ekta after reading all our mails want rajeev back thats why creative knowalls have sent this mail to sujalfan so that we stop mailing them and contact rajeev and ask him to stay the creative knowalls way so ekta pe rajeev ko ooski terms pe waapis laane ke pressure kam ho jaye aur knowalls ko bend na hona pade aur fans ki wishes ke aage rajeev bend ho jaye!!!!!this means he has been allowed to come only if he shuts his mouth and does work acc to the script!!!!they know ke rajeev respects and loves his fans so he will bend for them!!!!!aur iss baat ka faida woh ootha rahe hain!!!!

kya hum rajeev ko jhukne den?yehi admiration hai?yehi hai humara pyar rajeev ke liye ke apne liye hum osse bend karen???mere khayal se we should still send mails to ekta taake ekta pe pressure bardhe aur woh rajeev ko rajeev ki hi terms pe wapis laye aur know alls ko bend hona pade!!!!!!!!!

i totally disagree ke we should contact rajeev and emotionallty blackmail him for oursake!!!!come on we cant be selfish coz pyar mein selfishness ki jaghan nahin hoti!!!

i really admire rajeev and i am his true fan therefore i will not ask him to bend coz i want to see him for 30 mins on screen zara soncho agar rajeev humari wajah se balaji ki terms pe aa gaya to humare to 30mins poore ho jayenge but rajeev ka poora din ka kya?he has to suffer 16 hours a day!!!!!i wont ask him to sacrifice his self respect his dignity and i wont force him to go against his heart!!!!

i know all true rajeev fans will agree with me
if i have hurt any one i am sorry!

luv ria!

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged

ClapWell said ria!!!!Clap

Even I don't want him to bend.

KTH is becoming stale... I don't want him to be part of a stale tale until there's a good twist with him in the lead again.

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Hey frankly I wouldnt want Rajeev to come to KTH without the storyline being changed..............he must come back on his terms only ..........

BTW isnt he and Amna supposed to be in Karachi at this moment...........

Can any of our Karachi Forum members confirm this...................

If he is in Bombay i intend calling him but will not plead with him to stay back unless the creatives are willing to change the storyline and add logic to it...........................if they do then yes...........Rajeev has to stay.......infact he better stay.Wink 

nancy_ss_2000 Newbie
nancy_ss_2000
nancy_ss_2000

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
plz ekta ji do something plz bring rajeev back to be frank rishi akshat and swayam is making the serial boring especially that swayam. i don't like hima t all. we all like sujal and akshat's chemistry. the serial has becoming very boring for the past one week we are fed up of that swayam akshat rishi scenes. i wait for rajeev to come and when it is swayam's scene to be frank i switch on to kitni mast hai zindagi at mtv.plz change the storyline and plz bring my rajeev back plz. we request u
shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hmm....Cry
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Yes the creative people should change the storyline and put some logic into it only then should Rajeev come. It seems all the fans of Rajeev are creating too much presure on the Balaji's. They now want to get out of this trouble. Anyway I'll call my friend today later and let you all the latest.

nammi999 Goldie
nammi999
nammi999

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
na aoo

Go to top