Members Lounge

God's Greatest Gift - Parents !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rakhee.C

Rakhee.C

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey Friends,
I'm Sorry For Not Keeping In Touch For A Month...
I'm Sure All Of You Must Have Missed Me On Facebook/Twitter/Bindass.com...
Sorry Past 1 Month Is Been Really Hectic..With Mom's Cataract Operation &
My Friends Engagement I Was Just On My Toes..

But Now I Would Surely Tweet And Share Lessons I Learn Each Day...

Well Friends Each Day Is A New Day And As You All know We Learn Something New Each Day...
About Today...I'd Love To Share Something...Something Which Made Me Cry...Something Which Touched My Heart...

Today While Driving Back Home From The Market I Saw A Child Who Was Handicap And The Mother Was Carrying The Child On Her Shoulder...
Aulaad Kaise Bhi Ho Maa Baap Hamesha Usse Apne Seene Se Lagake Rakhte Hai...
Phir Budaape Me Kyun Aulaad Unhi Maa Baap Ko Bojh Samajhte Hai...

Moral In Our Growing Age Our Parents Dont Leave Us Alone...Then In Their Old Age We Shudnt Leave Them Alone...

Maa Toh Bus Maa Hoti Hai...Ishwar Ka Wardaan Hai Maata Aur Pita !!
Khusnasib Hote Hai Bache Jinke Sir Par Maata Pita Ka Haath Ho...

Friends Whatever It Is Never Hurt Your Parents...We All Shud Just Keep Our Parents Happy.
After God We Shud Thank Our Parents...

Thanks For Reading My Emails And All Of You Are Free To Write Me Back On rakhee.chandwani@gmail.com

I Promise You That I'll Surely Keep Sharing My Experiences With All You Friends..

Love & Regards,
Rakhee Chandwani !!

Edited by Rakhee.C - 27 June 2012 at 7:12am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "God's Greatest Gift - Parents !!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top