Page 2 Page 13

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Date : 25th June 2012

Writer : Roopali 

-------------------------------------------------------

Our Day On the Sets Of Punar Vivah started with confusion becoz in that area there were 2 shooting place n by god grace we reached the right place.

Then we met  Satyendra Dubey Jii- Arthi Dad in PV (Amit Singh Thakur ) n he told us Gurmeet was busy in shooting some other sequence so we have to wait till he comes to the PV set n then can meet him till that time we can enjoy seeing shooting.

Then we met Ansh (Divyam) n he was sooo cute n my dad just hugged him n he was enjoying ittt soo much n he offered his cheese ball chips to Us.

After that came Palak (Palak) n Payal(Drithi) n they are sooo small but they look soo big on the screen n I just wanted to pull their cheeks n the way they were discussing the scene they can leave any actor behind.

We met Pratiek (Dishank Arora) he gave such a sweet cute smile n told Hiii

It was like wowww'.

Then came Vidhi Bhabhi (Samragyi Nema) who has just a heart touching smile n must say she is soo slim n trim n its just the Screen that makes her look plump.

Then we got a glance of  Aarti (Kratika) n Pankaj (Rakesh) who shaked hands with us n exchanged pleasantries n one new thing I saw on d sets was that they used to address d actors from their character names n not by their real names.

Then we saw the shooting of a Dewar Bhabhi scene

N ohhh god it was fun let it be d dialogues or the way thy practice n give so many takes n also Pratiek's way of telling Ready Sirrr oh god, a smile never left our face it was fun.

Then it was lunch time n we roamed on the whole sets n Yash's room was the best place with so many pics n collages of Yash n Arpita.

N we also had some masti with some crew members there n then many crew members came to see our magazine n praised it.

After lunch it was a whole family scene n we first saw Vidhi bhabhi n Pratiek n then met Gayatri ji (Zahida) who very sweetly smiled n talked to us n then we met Ansh,Palak n Payal's mom who also talked to us.

Then came Aarti n then after the camera's n lights were set came Yash (Gurmeet) n then Payal(Drithi) came complaining to her mom abt Palak teasing her when a crew member scolded her n then her Mom told us abt her endless crying on Sunday bcoz Yash Bhaiya didn't dance on Sunday in JDJ n then also complained to Yash telling he has to dance even on Sunday  in JDJ n then they began rehearsing the scene.

As they were rehearsing a dialogue someone cracked a joke n everyone started laughing n Vidhi fell off from the sofa laughing.

Then they shot the scene n when the director said Silence a crew member said Silence no Women n they cracked up again.

Then when they were having a break we went n met Yash (Gurmeet) n as we met him he smiled n told us to sit n we then showed him the magazine n he was like "Hey this is my photo'." n gave a wide smile. 

Then he saw the magazine n he was like "Oh there is so much to see n read" n then he began seeing the magazine n his smile grew wider n wider as he turned the pages n he smiled so much whenever he saw his family picture n many crew members were also viewing it with us n then came his Big B pic n he was like "Oh my god!!! Where did u find this pic???" n then Pankaj n Vidhi n Pratiek asked him "Who is this???" n he was like "This is me'." N then they were like "where was this???" n Pankaj was like "Haiii" (Big B style) n he was like "This was in star one before I did Geet I had done a comedy show n there I had done this." N then he asked us "Did u see any video of this Pic???" n we were like "No" n then his book was taken by Pratiek n Vidhi n then he gave us his Autograph n then we showed the magazine n he saw the remaining pics n he was like  "WOW'..U guys have done a great work n I will read it as soon as my shoot gets over" n then we gave a gift for him n Debina di n he was like "Thank u very much. Its very beautiful n I will surely give it to her" n then a crew member jokingly asked "Is that earrings for u???" n he so sweetly told "No its for Debina" n his smile was so heart touching.

Then he saw the back page n he was like "Wow'." N then he told about few pics n he was like "The pic was when I was very small" n seeing his Mayavi pic he was like "When I was doing Mayavi I always thought that I suit only in Negative roles n I never thought I would do any lead role"

N then he asked us to wait as he had to go for a shot n that time we met Kratika n we told her that we used to watch Jhansi ki rani n Kya dil main hai' n she sweetly smiled n asked us where we were from n we were like from Bangalore n she was like Who do u feel Bombay is??? Enjoying'.

N we also told her that our dad is a big for her n she smiled to dad n exchanged pleasantaries n then a crew member told Vidhi to play chess with him but as she was on a call she told later on n then dad played chess with him n Vidhi n Aarti were enjoying seeing the game but had to stop the game as thy needed sm lighting from that side for d scene.

After the shot Yash was talking to the Crew members n as he saw us he was like "You want to Click Pics????" n we clicked many pics n he was like "Take the pics properlyyy" to the crew members n also took sm of our pics with him in GC's Camera.

Then we told abt Kurbaan Hua Anniversary n he was like Yaaa n then abt his Entry in Star Utsav GHSP n he was like Yaaa I know I tweeted about it also. My Bro stays in Kenya n he was also there so Yash asked abt the wildlife there n he was like ask Roopali she has visited n I told Yash abt the wildlife I saw there n he was like wowww n told that he loves wildlife from an young age n whn ever he is free he starts clicking pics n seeing Discovery channel.

Hinal then told abt Abby wanting to be a journalist so tht she could personally meet him n he was like Seriouslyyy'.wow'.

Hinal told abt her dream of designing his house n he was like yaaa surelyyy do design itt ''

Hinal told abt Ash being his personal doctor n he was like OMG n laughed it off''

Hinal told abt My dream to have him n Debina as showstoppers in my 1st show n he was like Yaaa surely do tell us we will surelyyy do it''..

Then we told abt all of our Facebook n India-Forum Fans as to hw we came close bcoz of him n became bestties n told All d Best for JDJ n also abt fans who vote endlessly for JDJ n he thanked all d fans n he promised that we will see more of GC's dance in d coming episodes.

It ws time for his Shot so he told us Bye n promised to visit Bangalore soon n also told us to visit the sets whenever we want as it was like their 2nd home n also invited us to Lunch with Him d next time we come to meet him n left to give an interview.

As we were going to exit the sets we met Vidhi n had a hearty chat with her abt her previous show Santaan n how different she looked in this'.

Then we exited the sets thanking the watchman n it was an end to an Great Fun Filled 7th heaven reaching Day.

Autographs-

Yash -

Artii -

Vidhi -

Pratiek -

---------------------------------

Edited by rsroopali - 26 June 2012 at 9:50am

The following 201 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Sana_4youmallivarkanjkagiselle123nehavashimeenu271357rakshaQueenrifamanu.chotuGuru.ki.pariaainachaudharyrud00gurti227Nisha_abigoldaGurSheenmeenagarwalsarjitosPremDuttajojo2802mona_30MAANEET_hameshaNandita1970sonika1974Monics316ya5m33nmercyanburajswathisatyasuhana786ammyicycoolmans22sadaf_5Artemis_1122shansukGurpritam9290860623Shefali16padamjotnazsij-Pankhuri-MinozsheetalvasaCathy25ShilalipiBhavyaRedyRachna_ArHidarrish-Dimple-Amor.ALUJNA21asmani*Maleena*jenny.Inkpen4877salmankhanrulzshubhi_sritusoni2233mansi.tripathidanceismyworldFlagMadhuskbhakti2cherieLoverVersatileStar-eiya-padmavarnirmalac99bila_aredeye2012-Kryan-aditibdteju1816-Deepzz--enchanted-Allbut1Piano1422Eva JQ111priyanjuly12_1995pushpiAlameluruhakhan-maankimishti-adigaagdivya22raj_202-scarlett-Sparkling-eyes5stefanandresaumieekriti07sowmyadharinijayshu17ruchsangel_smilyana1411123mitulGCrckLuvStrk-001JananivjcNinnzGmgeetsrir.maanKamliKudi..SmaTz..Eza_analystangel-ki-shonaZetterMullai_27FireLordPhoenixlovesiacssudhakholitalazy-sleeperAwari_Maan_Jyothi_gshow2011Priyasitellymemishtiritumonika1992maankigeet4everkrati5_AngelSonu_ammu5-Shankar-MelodiousDreamsash91DMKJ_VBmaanmeet1Riasaradtminnie_tweetieNoorFatimamaneet_forever9aanyakunatsigridAnkita_88Rituparnaaevasumijyoti0649erFanpop77Mrs.ZSKnamita25anshraronojoy_riamaanseekawaii_geetBatameezDilMischiefManagedt_areebhinal_maaneetEuphoria.nahtani88..Adeena..KaSh-Maneet-FanarpitajiAbby-GC-Crazyjasraj123Tyro.PheonixFire._BlackPearl_seemamaryZsterRoseShruthevrinda22maha9jikky_84punam2712-ProudGCian-impoojavermaNeha10poongs123ArYa_crazyluvvillager00aartipartyyIsYaRoCHeRgcluvDesigirls12alicia....OohLaLa...shubhika124-Eris-Ultimate-GCianSri_Radhagafulu14Madhuri53x-affy-xtamanna1391ZaYa_Beintehaa-Araina-blackb28pickachu-BlushaLicious--Mrs.MSK-KinSanjdumasspvdundiscloseddrrose31

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Day On The Sets Of Punar Vivah" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Plzzz dont use d pics without our permission 
if u want plz ask us 
Luv u alll

N here is the E-Magazine Link -
Sinking into Million Hearts... The Magical Eyes
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.emagazinehub.com%2FView%2F2545%2FSinking-into-Million-Hearts-...-The-Magical-Eyes&h=DAQGeq8hT

Edited by rsroopali - 26 June 2012 at 9:55am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenrifaAmor.VersatileStarcherieLoverEza_analyst..SmaTz..cssudhakholitaDMKJ_VBMunaMeet22lazy-sleeperPriyasiAwari_MaanRituparnaaaanyakunathinal_maaneetArYa_crazyluv-ProudGCian-_BlackPearl_gcluv-Araina-Madhuri53-BlushaLicious-spvdpickachublackb28

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Oh that's great yar!!! loved all ur photos... so lucky yar...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett--enchanted-DMKJ_VBlazy-sleeperPriyasiFireLordPhoenixkholitagcluvArYa_crazyluvrsroopalihinal_maaneetspvd

Awari_Maan

IF-Rockerz

Awari_Maan

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ooo... emmm... geee... fainting yaar...Day Dreaming

u guys met GC... lucky you...Hug

so this was your SINKING INTO MILLION HEARTS - MAGICAL EYESWink

Edited by disha_Maan.GC - 26 June 2012 at 10:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gurbinamercyanburaj-enchanted-RituparnaaPriyasiDMKJ_VBkholitagcluvArYa_crazyluvrsroopalihinal_maaneet

Eza_analyst

IF-Dazzler

Eza_analyst

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hey Roops Hiii, Hinall weaving my hand and searching you where are you???
throughly enjoyed the day with you peoples
Omg I Met GC, more than pleasent surprise Im in shock Loll how it happened, and above all IT HAPPENED 

I saw him, he was with us...
hayyeee his smile...

All and above all each and every thing which happened yesterday was the best think could every happened in mY life...
Well not everything actually...
Btw I just loved each and every cast & crew member, they were really frankly and yeah yash scindia must say is really Down to earth...
Well atlast only One thing I just enjoyed everything because the company with whome I was , was quite Good... and Our GC there is no doubt, he was, is and will be BEST ...

Edited by Angelic_analyst - 26 June 2012 at 10:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mercyanburajmaureen84nazsij-enchanted-DMKJ_VBPriyasiFireLordPhoenixkholita-ProudGCian-ArYa_crazyluvhinal_maaneetrsroopali

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming GC...haiii

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-PriyasiDMKJ_VBkholitagcluvArYa_crazyluvrsroopalihinal_maaneet

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

Plzzz dont use d pics without our permission 
if u want plz ask us 
Luv u alll

N here is the E-Magazine Link -
Sinking into Million Hearts... The Magical Eyes
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.emagazinehub.com%2FView%2F2545%2FSinking-into-Million-Hearts-...-The-Magical-Eyes&h=DAQGeq8hT
sure yar!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyasiDMKJ_VBkholitagcluvhinal_maaneetrsroopali

-ProudGCian-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ProudGCian-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Tats so sweet of u 2 share ur memorable experiences with us...Smile
U r 1 lucky gal 2 met our GCEmbarrassed ...And u see his smile lively...Day Dreaming...
And i m very thankful tat u mentioned abut his fans in IF and FB...Big smile

Edited by AmeTz - 26 June 2012 at 10:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mercyanburajDMKJ_VBPriyasikholitahinal_maaneetrsroopali

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.