Glimpse of the old Sugni

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Last night's episode was a gem!Clap
We got to see a glimpse of the old Sugni we all fell in love with, her spunk, her bravado, her guts...irony she was the one who proposed ROFL.
I don't think thankfully they will turn her into a rona dona  type of girl, yes she is going through some tough emotions right now so obviously she will not be up beat all the time...but at lest we can see she still has that spark, (and maybe it is rubbing off on TVS lol he was talking as fast as she was) Ohh they are just cute together!
Now the line is drawn, sides are taken, Amrita again showed she as being the smartest  woman in the house.
I think Adi was clear about his dislike for Sugni...he is on his mother's side for sureAngry.
As for Hukum and his wife, both are self centered selfish bas***ds!
Guliabiya is still unsatisfied with the "one day" promise :( (Can't wait for tonight's show down!)
Will love conquer all??  Fingers crossed . Lets wait and watch.

What is your take on it??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashromancefanSandy66Laila2009Shell16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Glimpse of the old Sugni" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I haven't seen this episode yet but I'm so excited. I'm glad Sugni proposed and twice too before Vik said yes. They are so cute together. She's the fun loving, blunt girl and he's a sensible, calm man. Opposites do attract. They both seem to complete each other. I really hope they overcome all odds.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanIamaPCmaniacVinnie79

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Vinnie,

It was great to see the old Sugni back.  Loved the scene with the two of them taking on each other's characteristics.  I was hoping that she would whip out the rocks as well lol.

You're so right it did feel like she was proposing to him.  Wonderful stuff. 

Edited by Shell16 - 26 June 2012 at 10:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyVinnie79pyar-ishk

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I'm glad everything is out in the open for both of them. Sugni was excellent yesterday with her straight questions. And Vikram was especially good in front of his family, very very clear about his attitude towards Sugni. Also liked how every one has taken sides unambiguously, Amrita for, Adi, his mum and Dhanuma against the relationship. Now with Gulabiya jumping into the fray, hope things will be even clearer. Afterwards there can be any pbstacle or misunderstanding, whatever, at least it will be clear that these two love each other and their intentions are honourable.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinnie79Laila2009Shell16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.