Phir Subah Hogi

why has the rating gone down :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Guys can you please rate this show because it seems like every week the rating is going down. Also trying commenting on the actors pages. Lets try and get this show in the top 10 because it deserves it Tongue

Edited by nainakkk - 26 June 2012 at 8:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kim93stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why has the rating gone down :(" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yes i'm trying very hard. Let's all work together PSH lovers!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdykim93nainakkkstephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
yes...even I am trying but nothing working...am disappointed with the ranking n now Varun @ 200...Y???? are we fans sleeping or what??? Plzzz guysss work hard

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkk

nainakkk

nainakkk

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

yes...even I am trying but nothing working...am disappointed with the ranking n now Varun @ 200...Y???? are we fans sleeping or what??? Plzzz guysss work hard
yep exactly he should be atleast in the 20s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.