Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

it's high time now!!!-- it's imp. open and read

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Naina...

IF-Rockerz

Naina...

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
guy's it's high time that we must have sum interview or sumthing like that...this is really not done yuvreen is not given any inportance!!! why?? why??? we have to do sumthing seriously or esle suvreen guggal show will be somewhere in a dark corner...we have to send continuos messages to india-forum or other websites to...even dil dosti dance is a fiction show (not bashing) but they get usually inteviews then why not for sg????

even there are fan's for suvreen too!!! and smiriti and shivin both so i think we must do sumthing now!!! what say guy's who is there with me??????????????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rosettabloomsAnikz003JiaaReesujairohitkamalapushpaisnatanamika143..lizzie1765..DamonCrazy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "it's high time now!!!-- it's imp. open and read" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anamika143..

IF-Dazzler

anamika143..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
arey interview ke liye to mai kabse piche  hoon!!!!
pata nai yaar kuch milta hi nai
as far as d3 ka sawal hai, its hs been a very long running show...
so has got a huge fanbase overtime...
n believe me i used to b a d3 fan, usme bhi jaldi videos nai miltey the...

the case is of channel [V] shows...
d3, hhl and SG, dun get much interviews!!!!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I m very upset about it too...Unhappy It has been more than 3 mmonths abd no interviews? seriously?? :'((

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
True, we need an interview with Yuvraj and Suvreen...

sujairohit

Goldie

sujairohit

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Even I am angry that there is no news ,no articles nor interview of sg actors.Some actors whose shows are not even on air they feature their interview,but not smiriti kalra and shivin narang.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.