rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I was wondering...what would have happened if Nidhi was shown as working doc in Another hospital ...What could have been the scenario post marriage...😕.

sometym back Ashu had an accident..and .Mallu came back in Ashni's Life..in ashNi's house...

In that scenario,According to me...

nidhi had to look after both the House and Job , Tackling Mallu's cunningness and Ashu's Health Probs simultaneously...

now, this is the situation which is faced by many working ladies across the country...My question is ..IS the scenario which i thought is better than the present track of show or present track is more interesting???😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what to say Rab. So disappoint of yesterdat episode. I don't no what to say. present track mean Malhu track? All track r Malhu and KTLK is Malhu. 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If Nidhi had been working, this whole track would not play out this way...she simply wouldn't be around to witness Mallika's harkatein...and Ashutosh would have been so frustrated after being housebound with Mallika, that he would have kicked her out himself after a week...or called the mental asylum and have himself admitted!
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very logical. In this scenario they have to hire a nurse. But logically sochna mana hae. Rather sochna hi mana hae in KPji's kingdom. lekin to add some tarka a handsome hunk who is Nidhi's colleague used to give her lift. Bahut nainsafi hae Ashu ke lie bhutni aur Nidhi ke liye hotty. Kya kare Ashu bechre apni kismaat Sorry dosti ke mare. Chalo more interesting hua na. Ab situation aisa hoga -

mallu to Ashu: Aao hug kare.

Ashu to Nidhi: Abhi na jao chhorke ki dil abhi bhara nahi.

Nidhi to Ashu: sayonara sayonara wada nivaungi sayonara jaldi aa jaungi sayonara.

Hotty to Nidhi: aaja meri gari me baeth ja.

Ashu 😔

rabzonedge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shee_xaan

what to say Rab. So disappoint of yesterdat episode. I don't no what to say. present track mean Malhu track? All track r Malhu and KTLK is Malhu.

Shee you are so Cute...😆..🤗

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
If Nidhi was working..she could have tackled the situation much better... dont we all handle at our work places???
( I mean ...The never accepting boss / cunning colleague / cant share everything to everybody / lazy & trying to manipulative kinda people from other departments...) we take them with a pinch of salt and emerge out of it...

Similarly, Nidhi would have called spade a spade long ago, instead of crying and posing bichari abla naari... actually she wouldnt have bothered a penny for this mallika and her antics... ( ignorance kills people like anything...)... and had a better voice to discuss whether house or mental asylum are better for Mallika and sent her...

Nobody in their right senses would bring or bear Mallika at home at all...

This current yesterday's Ashutosh (such a heinous  and cruel killing of character ) is a kekta's hero... he doesnt have a tongue..Along with BB he is sitting and watching cat fight...

As some of the forumiites said, Ashu is faking...(though I dont think so)..then I call it is wrong on his part... which loving husband would like to ridicule his wife even for some long term happiness sake...
rabzonedge thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

If Nidhi had been working, this whole track would not play out this way...she simply wouldn't be around to witness Mallika's harkatein...and Ashutosh would have been so frustrated after being housebound with Mallika, that he would have kicked her out himself after a week...or called the mental asylum and have himself admitted!

Yup sujhatha...Lovely scene..Ashu Kicking Mallu..😍

rabzonedge thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Very logical. In this scenario they have to hire a nurse. But logically sochna mana hae. Rather sochna hi mana hae in KPji's kingdom. lekin to add some tarka a handsome hunk who is Nidhi's colleague used to give her lift. Bahut nainsafi hae Ashu ke lie bhutni aur Nidhi ke liye hotty. Kya kare Ashu bechre apni kismaat Sorry dosti ke mare. Chalo more interesting hua na. Ab situation aisa hoga -

mallu to Ashu: Aao hug kare.

Ashu to Nidhi: Abhi na jao chhorke ki dil abhi bhara nahi.

Nidhi to Ashu: sayonara sayonara wada nivaungi sayonara jaldi aa jaungi sayonara.

Hotty to Nidhi: aaja meri gari me baeth ja.

Ashu 😔

Koyel..yup Hottie for Nidhi to make Ashu Understand Wat Nidhi is going through..

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dunno re..
seriously !

rabzonedge thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa_jd

i dunno re..
seriously !

me too..😉