Fashion and Beauty

Do you have any suggestions?

priyathakkar456 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I never have enough time to take care of my skin properly. My days are usually packed and I know I have to spend time to take care of my skin, which I just don't get. Do you have any suggestions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurigahre thumbnail

It is completely understandable how a packed day can leave you extremely tired and drained at the end. This can leave you with little time to look after your skin. However, all you need is a few minutes a day to work on your skin, and it will look fresh and new. In spite of your busy day, you will amaze people with how fresh and rejuvenated you look, and you will feel better too.

We have a Kaya on the Move skin care kit that you can carry with you wherever you are. All you need is a few minutes to apply these products and they will work wonders on your skin. The kit consists of three products i.e. a Soothing Cleansing Gel, a Revitalising Tonic and a Daily Use Sunscreen + SPF 15. This travel kit is your key to beautiful skin when you are on the move.

nevantamedia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Use rose water and glycerin everyday... that will surely be helpful for your skin  ðŸ˜Š. If you need more tips hear it from experts on Nevanta. There are huge collections of beauty videos on Nevanta, you will surely enjoy watching them. Edited by nevantamedia - 11 years ago
Riyafive thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wash ur face more than 6 times a day
sagarikanm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah glycerin really works wonders on skin... I use it almost daily. Nevanta has very good ollection of fashion and beauty videos. Tips from beauty experts on Nevanta are just awesome...
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey check this out, an easy routines shared on my blog :)

http://wwwmakeupjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/skincare-can-be-simple.html