The Mirage and Oasis...New FF: Chapter 13 updated

Posted: 11 years ago

Link to my other FF True Colors: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3080667

Index:

Chapter 1: Below

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6:

Chapter 7

Chhapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Thread 2

This story is the copyright of the author and any copying or reproduction of the content in other sites is not permitted without prior permission of the author.

Preview:

Mirage is the story of a young and bubbly girl (obviously Khushi) from a conservative family who develops an instant crush on her boss Arnav Singh Raizada

Chapter 1

It was her first working day. Jeez she was running late. She ran to the mirror and checked her appearance.

Khushi smiled at her reflection happily.

The image which smiled back at her was that of a bubbly 22 year old, all set to start her first job as a copywriter in an advertising agency.

She had always known she could write. She had graduated in English literature with the sole intention of entering the writing industry, especially cpywriting. She had created her portfolio and had done the rounds of all ad agencies that were hiring.

After many interviews and writing tests she had finally found a job as a trainee copywriter in AR Ad Agencies...one of India's renowned Ad agencies.

Khush could not contain her excitement as she twirled around in front of the mirror taking in her appearance.

She was wearing cream colored trousers and a deep brown shirt with gold earrings, She quickly applied brown lipstic mildly.

"You will do Khushi. You will survive," she told her image.

"Khushi come and eat or you will be late," her mother screamed.

Khushi ran down the steps and quickly hugged her mother. "I will eat two mouthfuls if you feed me. No time otherwise," she told her mother. For this she earned an exasperated grunt from her father and a fond look from her mother.

With two gulps she was on her way," Bye Mumma. Bye Papa. Tell Di I will miss meeting her when she comes back from Lucknow" she said and scooted from there.

When Khushi arrived at AR Ad agencies she was a neat 10m minutes late.

'Oh my God. What now? How will I explain that the auto broke down on the way. I had to take another one. There was a road deviation and the auto driver lost the way. Gosh I hate this," Khushi muttered to herself as she ran towards the lift.

The lift doors were about to close. But Khushi put one of her foot in between which made the doors to open again.

"Thank you God. I at least made it to the lift on time," she muttered and simultaeously heard another voce saying 'what the!"

Surprised she whirled around only to find herself staring into the most magnetic pair of chocolate brown eyes in the face of the handsomest man she had ever seen...and Khushi Kumari Gupta, all of 22  years old, for the first time knew what it meant to have an instamt crush...

Edited by rima - 10 years ago
Me likey! Completely AU (Alternate Universe) and Khushi has an instant crush on Mr. Chocolate Eyes! :D

But is Mr. Chocolate Eyes like we have always seen him...in that case, Khushi, sweetheart, you are in for a hell of a ride! Buckle up! LOL! 

But a very sweet ride too. :) 
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Me likey! Completely AU (Alternate Universe) and Khushi has an instant crush on Mr. Chocolate Eyes! :D

But is Mr. Chocolate Eyes like we have always seen him...in that case, Khushi, sweetheart, you are in for a hell of a ride! Buckle up! LOL! 

But a very sweet ride too. :) 
I plan to make this quite a fun ride😊
I am in for the fun ride :) pleade add me to your PM list!!

Update soon

How will Khushi behave in front of her
update soon
Nice concept! Waiting for the next one alreadyyy!
Sounds v interesting. Hey pls pm me wen I update
I am too joining you on this fun ride...all buckled up!!
Nice start !!! Continue soon
Originally posted by Suchi.R

Nice start.. loved it..
thanks