Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
LOL well.. you.. know...just thought of doing a formal greeting! Goshh, there are so many copycats of my name so ..you need to know which one this is ROFL 
haha! jumped in front of your laptop, good kung fu move like a ninja at night! impressed LOL 
yeah man, it has to be uploaded soon.. i'm actually dying to see the video! 
Yess totallyy, they are absolutely cute together! Waiting so eagerly for their LS ..which seems miles away but hey its' the start. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hello ppl :) (Page 6)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
ROFL Copy cats...Hota hai Hota hai ROFL
I cant stop laughing...but its morning here...I live in India...
I think Dhruvie will upload it faster...
I am actually waiting for their phone conversation...
the way Aditya said...Hey...its Adi here...
I was like yes...its interesting now

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
yes those damn copycats, making my life hard to live with originality,  but no hard feelings for them, i love all my fellow pooja's ROFL
oh yeah of course it's morning.. i just keep forgettin you live in India, thought you were here with me LOL
yeahh i hope so, if not, i'm going to murder someone. Hint hint Wink
Oww man, you got to hear his sexy voice.. me is still waiting like a dukhi aatma.! 
Aww i hope he calls her in todays episode..do you think? 
Hurry up and call adi, you know you want to Wink
Indeed it's getting interesting day by day.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 27 June 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hey hello..Tongue...and welcome to the forumTongue...yup this a grt show and iam loving it .iii love Adi./AdityaEmbarrassed...about bieng frnds .Tongue..why not yaar? Neki aur pooch poochWink...hope we have blast here...
love
sameeraTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.