Crime patrol: Dastak

MISUSE of IPC 498A, 406.. Is it a fair LAW ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neeraj.jariwala

neeraj.jariwala

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Please Help Me Fight Against Crime

I am Neeraj.. Proper from Aurangabad.. Maharashtra State. 

My wife has filed a fabricated case against me and my family of 498 AB, 406, Domestic Voilence, etc and she along with her father are now a threat to my life.. Please help me if you can..

With money she managed the investigation officer and mechanically registered a false FIR against me and my family. I had to undergo a hell lot of problems to get a anticipatory bail for myself as well as my family.

My sister got married to my Jijaji (Wife's elder brother) in 2002.

I got engaged on Sep 2005, Court Marriage Dec 2007, Traditional Marriage Apr 2010.
My wife has never stayed with me.. We have never started our married life so far..
From day one till date she has been staying along with her father at her own residence @ Mumbai, Pune, Solapur.

I was working abroad and so i did not take a immediate action against my wife..
Also since my sister was given in the same family, I had to tolerate nuisance of my wife..

She (My wife) is daughter to a rich father and hold properties in Crores.. and so she is
spoiled and pammered by her father too much.. For her, marriage is just for name sake. 
These fact i realized only after she did a court marriage with me in Dec 2007 @ Bandra.

Lately in May 2011, I sent her a notice for Conjugal rights but she never responded to it.

On my visit to my sister's place on Raksha Bandhan, I was assaulted severely by my father-ln-Law and his Gundas @ Solapur. I did file a complain in Police, but no action was taken against him, bacause he managed to file a Cross FIR.. The case is yet to start in the court.

I was hospitalised @ Solapur for a week and then i filed Divorce Petition in Aug 2011 so as to safegaurd myself and my family from her and her father.

3 Months after my divorce petition this girl files a false complain in Mumbai High Court.

Thereafter in Nov 2011, my wife managed to file a false complain against me and my family under the act 498 AB, 406 and few more IPC's with the help of a Investigating Officer (He is being investigated at present by Mumbai High Court for Illegal detention as well as his partial behaviour in my case). This nvestigation Officer arrested my parents from Aurangabad for no reason no fault.

I had never ever taken a single paisa from my wife or his family but still she filed false allegations of IPC 406 stating that I posses 50 Tola Gold of her. She is a liar but no evidence or proof is being asked to her by either police or the court.. I do not understand the legal system. But i did suffer all the pains so far..

Presently I have got a conditional bail from Mumbai High Court. after handing over into her possision 30 Tola Gold as directed by the court. For which i had to take a top up on my Home Loan.. Now i got 30 Lakhs loan on me. She had to give a understaking to the court that she has to hand over the GOLD to the party in accordance with the Final Order of TRIAL COURT.

Simultaneously she filed a Domestic Voilence Case against me and my family members at Mulund Court with a few more false alligations..

I repeat she is a liar and all her allegations are false.. I got every possible evidence to prove her a complete liar..

but unfortunately I am still being taken for a ride by her due to our present Legal System.
Police listens to her allegations first just coz she is a Woman.

She was suppose to file her say within 90 days against my Divorce Petition, but she failed to do so within the stipulated time frame.. still she gets the benefits of law just because she is a WOMAN.

Is it my fault to be a HUSBAND.. is it my fault to be INNOCENT.. is it my fault to approach LAW..
is it my fault to expect JUSTICE.. is it my fault to ask for HELP..

Everyday my father-in-law and my wife are filing false complains in Police Station against my family members.. Just to haress me and my family.. What am i suppose to do..

Do i have to suicide.. Do i have to kill myself.. What am i to do to get justice..

May i expect a helping hand from LAW AND ORDER..

I tried to approch NEWS Channels, Police, Court.. I have so far spend more than 15 Lakhs in all this and still fighting hard to get justice.. I am a common man with lot of liabilities.. It is not easy for me to fight this battle for long.. how do i fight my case to get justice..

She with help of her father may plan to kill me or my sister any time..
She is misusing the WOMAN PROTECTION ACT at every stage and I am helpless..
She does an assault and blames the very same on me by simply filing NC's against me or my family members for no reason..

This just to pre-intimate you of actual facts..

I want to get divorce as soon as possible so that she stops troubling me and my family members.. but thats gonna take lot of time as instructed to me by my lawyers..

But till things fall in place, I may get killed or trapped into a false case and would not be in a
situation to put-up my say across.. Please help me before its too late...

Hope i get some real help.. Please help..

Best regards

Neeraj
neeraj.jariwala@gmail.com

Edited by neeraj.jariwala - 05 July 2012 at 2:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vivek_malviyamagicalworldsalsalyMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MISUSE of IPC 498A, 406.. Is it a fair LAW ?" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Yes...this is very sad to see your wife is misusing the legal system.
You said you have enough proofs against her...then that will defintely help you. Truth has to come out some day. You need a good lawyer.

Edited by charu_81 - 28 June 2012 at 12:50pm

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
So sad people use the law like this... Hope you come out soon from this. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.