Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I miss D3 cast's FIRST LOVE :'(

swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I still remember how I used to get enthusiastic about D3. Each and every day, I used to see D3's repeat telecasts, on youtube, and even sat-sun all repeat telecasts on TV. Never used to miss a single episode. I was that crazy about it. But now, I don't even feel bad about missing an episode or two. Because the sole reason for my craze was (and still is) there dances. I started watching D3 all because of shantanu's first stage dance performance (where Sharon slapped him for first time) following Shakti's dance.

You know, earlier whenever each of them used to speak about dancing, I always felt that it's not character who is saying all this, it's the real they speaking. The glint in there eyes to become the best dancer was always seen by me. And that's why, I felt connected to them because I used to feel the real they behind each character.

The main dil part I got attracted to, in this serial was of these 12 peoples individual dil's connection with dance. There passion towards dance. They were really poor in acting department for start, but I never used to mind it, because whatever they used to do I used to feel there honesty and hard work in it (especially sincerity).For me, kriyansh and swaron were just a side story (I love the name SWA RON, that's why you'll see it as my IDπŸ˜†), because I know they need a love story to run a show.but, for me D3 is/will and always be about Dance Dosti and then Dil.

Kriya was really inspiring character for me; I felt connected to her the most. I used to feel shakti behind kriya's character whenever she use to say something about dance and dosti. And I'm really happy that she still sticked to her dance (especially contemporary). I feel, sometime after she left, dance also left this show. 

I always liked Sharon's attitude; even when she used to be rude to weakling. Because she always used to speak about dance even if in rude manner, her passion for dance was evident from it and even up till now when she wanted to become the sixth dancer. The smile πŸ˜ƒwhen she wanted to become sixth dancer was so genuine, as if sneha herself wanted to continue dancing. She is the only one for me, who still had a blazing spirit to become the best dancer (though now she is also shown forgetting it).

At first, I never loved swayam's character much (Though I loved shantanu a lot, His dance is amazing. β˜ΊοΈ). He was always a lovestruck majnu' Oh man!! even I used feel, like he is a stalker running after Sharon this way. But I loved him when he said to kriya that "I love Sharon but my first love will always be dance". Then I felt Thank God, he has some sensibility in him. Though he is the most sensible of all, but it was not at first. He became sensible and mature because of Sharon (Thank you Sharon, you saved him) after that abandoned corridor scene. He is really best as a lover, friend and now brother. But still I'm not aware of his passion as a dancer. Earlier he used to balance his dance and love life. But now, I even doubt that he remembers his first love.😳

For Rey, I would only say that, a leader has become now a baby sitter. After kriya left, one day he said that "I can't dance now cause it reminds me of kriya". Oh well!! as lover it was a nice thing to say but as a dancer ' means common yaar, you used to dance even when kriya was not in your life. It was your first love. But then (thank you CV's) he realized what wrong he was doing leaving dancing. And after it, I danced happily when he said "I'm back to my first love" wooohooo. Even, I loved how intently he was teaching dance to tani. He was so serious about dance (though she was not, well leave it).

Though Nicky bros are just for entertainment, but I really felt there love towards dance when Vicky once said "Now we can't use our rehearsal hall " and nilesh said "How things have changed, once we used eat dance, drink dance, sleep dance and now after losing  footloose we even don't know what to do". That time I felt how much they miss dance.

Simmi Rinni's characters have now somewhat developed. Earlier they where just used as sidekicks saying "Yes mam" to Sharon. I really liked when they where encouraging Sharon to dance as sixth dancer. But fine, they said Sharon always wanted to become dancer but what about them?? They never desired to become dancer?? For them dancing is nothing?? And still I'm searching for the answer.

Now I feel everything is lost. D3 for me is lost. The passion for dance, the honesty for dance I used to feel in there eyes have lost for me. They indeed have become the best actors, have improved there acting by tones but there first love has lost for me. I now don't feel connected to D3, nor to each character, nor to the real them. I feel somewhere the dancer in them is lost. Now they are only actors just like other TV serials actor. I miss them as dancer cause I loved them as dancers and only liked them as actors. The main essence of D3 is lost; now there are only people fighting, cheating, loving etc, like shown in other TV serials which I don't like to see. Even the comedy has become utter nonsense. Everything feels like a fake to me .  

I want my old real D3 and its characters back when they were not good actors but were great dancers and the script was meaningful and comedy was actually funny. I don't want this fake D3 and fake D3 characters that are similar to family drama shows. Please CV's, I want a quality script showing there passion towards dance. And for D3 star's, I want to say that always remember "Once a dancer always a dancer".  Never forget it.

P.S.:- I have written all this not to offend anyone, but because I'm really missing dance now😭. I'm really missing the old real D3 and its characters. I really want there FIRST LOVE back in there life.

-Shruti.

Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOVED YOUR POST...you are right in every way...

oh missing dance a lot in D3😭...i love passionate yet emotional content love stories...and SWARON is the one and thats why i love SWARON...but it is through dance these 12 ppl are being more liked upon...but sadly we have so less of dance and more of childish fightss...agree college lyf hai...fights hothey hain...but the connectivity is dance cannot be compromised over thiss...

i loved nahin sammne, pehli baar, pehla nasha, urvashi dance...they wre all situational dances...but now its only during competitions we are seeing them dancingg...🀒

even the fights are not contentful...bakwaas reasons
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res.. lots to say. Hopefully I will get time to come back and edit :)
swaron19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

LOVED YOUR POST...you are right in every way...

oh missing dance a lot in D3😭...i love passionate yet emotional content love stories...and SWARON is the one and thats why i love SWARON...but it is through dance these 12 ppl are being more liked upon...but sadly we have so less of dance and more of childish fightss...agree college lyf hai...fights hothey hain...but the connectivity is dance cannot be compromised over thiss...

i loved nahin sammne, pehli baar, pehla nasha, urvashi dance...they wre all situational dances...but now its only during competitions we are seeing them dancingg...🀒

even the fights are not contentful...bakwaas reasons

Thank you for liking and understanding my P.O.V..😊
Yes,I agree that earlier they used to express each and every emotion whether of love, angst, confusion, sorrow etc. using there dance. 
Dance was there first language to express.
Really miss it a lot.πŸ˜”
arsha_luver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ur post is bang on n absolutely true it ws dance dat made d sho special n honestly i think when shakti left c took away d escense of dance wid her d3 nw is all lost n dats y i evn stopd watchin d3 after d goa episodes n 1 week of tanni(cudnt tolerate her more). Kriya ws is n wil always be d most inspirational n best character of d3 4 me n her passion ws unmatchable.c came n brought dance n passion along wid her n c left taking all dat wid her. Mis u kriya aka shakti,luv u always
swaron19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsha_luver

ur post is bang on n absolutely true it ws dance dat made d sho special n honestly i think when shakti left c took away d escense of dance wid her d3 nw is all lost n dats y i evn stopd watchin d3 after d goa episodes n 1 week of tanni(cudnt tolerate her more). Kriya ws is n wil always be d most inspirational n best character of d3 4 me n her passion ws unmatchable.c came n brought dance n passion along wid her n c left taking all dat wid her. Mis u kriya aka shakti,luv u always

Thank you for understanding..😊
Bringing tani as non-dancer was fine by me.. as I thought when rey will start teaching tani dance, she would realize that in actual her love towards rey is her love towards his dance.. and like him she too would practice hard to become a great dancer.. but everything got changed..πŸ˜”
Really I too miss dance and shakti a lot..πŸ˜”

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agreee each and every word...
At earlier days of d3 i use to go crazy think wat will happen next ,how'll these fights resolve...i use to just take risks to watch d3 ...but now ...wat shud i say ...i dunt have words to express...
swaron19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel56

agreee each and every word...

At earlier days of d3 i use to go crazy think wat will happen next ,how'll these fights resolve...i use to just take risks to watch d3 ...but now ...wat shud i say ...i dunt have words to express...

Thank you for understanding..😊
Earlier there fights regarding dance and team where for right thing. 
Now leaving team and dance, they fight for each and every unnecessary issue.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

You raised a very burning topic. I just hope Cv's see this. Personally i feel that no dance realted proper track was introduced after the Goa fest where Sharon had developed a stage fright. After that dance aspect of the show continued to went down. The fire , the excitement which was in them just extinguished. They continue to give priority to other things over dance. Miss those days when there was just group practise session and where they use to talk and do just dance.

I don't know about other s but personally i feel this all has happened to introduction of non dancer ( well if Vrinda knows dancing then hoonestly i have not seen any proff till now and i would consider her as non dancer ) among these talented dancers. The whole dance being heir first priority and their  frst love took back seat.

Seriously CV's its time for some immediate measures and especially some serious dancing . Don't make D3 like any other show out there. D3 has its USP in form dancing so please maintain its dignity. Don't ruin the show any more.
swaron19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘

You raised a very burning topic. I just hope Cv's see this. Personally i feel that no dance realted proper track was introduced after the Goa fest where Sharon had developed a stage fright. After that dance aspect of the show continued to went down. The fire , the excitement which was in them just extinguished. They continue to give priority to other things over dance. Miss those days when there was just group practise session and where they use to talk and do just dance.

I don't know about other s but personally i feel this all has happened to introduction of non dancer ( well if Vrinda knows dancing then hoonestly i have not seen any proff till now and i would consider her as non dancer ) among these talented dancers. The whole dance being heir first priority and their  frst love took back seat.

Seriously CV's its time for some immediate measures and especially some serious dancing . Don't make D3 like any other show out there. D3 has its USP in form dancing so please maintain its dignity. Don't ruin the show any more.

Thank you for understanding..😊
I would again say the same thing I just posted in this post only..
Bringing tani as non-dancer was fine by me.. as I thought when rey will start teaching tani dance, she would realize that in actual her love towards rey is her love towards his dance.. and like him she too would practice hard to become a great dancer.. but everything got changed..πŸ˜”
Now I too feel they are just buying some time for vrinda to learn dance.