Harry Potter
Harry Potter

HARRY'S EYES!!!!!

meha Senior Member
meha
meha

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:43am | IP Logged

HI FANS OF HP.

WELL I RECENTLY GOTTA KNEW THAT HARRY'S EYES BEING GREEN HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS AND VOLDEMORT'S CONNECTIONS. ALSO HEARD THAT THAT ORIGINALLY HARRY'S EYES WERE NOT GREEN IT WAS ACTUALLY LILY WHO PERFORMED A CHARM ON HIM SO THAT HIS EYES COULD TURN GREEN.. WELL I AM CONFUSED.Confused

DO U HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT? I EMNA IS IT CORRECT OR JUST ANOTHER OF THE RUMOURS..................

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Lily Potter's eyes were naturally green and Harry is her son so that part is genetic. Smile No charms involved.

But, I've read that there is something very important about Harry's eye colour. I think Its more to do with what work Lily used to do when she was still alive. Perhaps, her sacrifice for her baby left more protections which have not yet been revealed to us.

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:03am | IP Logged
 but in the movie daniel's eyes r blue
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by

but in the movie daniel's eyes r blue

Yeah, his natural eye colour is blue. I guess he was too young for contacts when he started out. I also read somewhere that he doesn't like wearing contacts.

But, in some scenes, his eyes look green too. I guess its the lighting.

*Jane* Senior Member
*Jane*
*Jane*

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
True Harry's eye's are green. He got that color from Lily because her eye color was naturaly green.
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meha

HI FANS OF HP.

WELL I RECENTLY GOTTA KNEW THAT HARRY'S EYES BEING GREEN HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS AND VOLDEMORT'S CONNECTIONS. ALSO HEARD THAT THAT ORIGINALLY HARRY'S EYES WERE NOT GREEN IT WAS ACTUALLY LILY WHO PERFORMED A CHARM ON HIM SO THAT HIS EYES COULD TURN GREEN.. WELL I AM CONFUSED.Confused

DO U HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT? I EMNA IS IT CORRECT OR JUST ANOTHER OF THE RUMOURS..................

where did u get this info from???LOL

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by meha

HI FANS OF HP.

where did u get this info from???LOL

On some HP fansites, people are actually debating about this. They debate every single thing JKR says in detail and sometimes come up with the most weird theories until they manage to work it out.

meha Senior Member
meha
meha

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Well i can't raelly figure it out whether its a rumour or not. but well i ll have to wait till the sixth book release,.........

Go to top