bad news...updated to page 23...page 25... - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pashna

Mishty confirmed barun came for shooting and did not mention anything about the accident. Mishty gives 100% accurate news and I don't remember u giving proper spoiler, u always seem to change ur posts and nothing is accurate. If BS is really hurt we will get to know soon thru Mishty or sbs.

never asked u to believe me...
but ya now m asking u...firstly i hardly give spoiler to nyone...i just do discuss...
n secondly if u think m fake then its my humble request...pls ignore my post from the next time...i guess this could be very easy for u...nyways thxs for commenting...
Originally posted by khushboorath

well those who is not believeing me is ok...
but pls dnt say m giving fake news...barun had blood loss n even he is having fever...n this news gave to me someone whom u alll believe...
did i gave wrong information tht barun is get electric shock...no na then how come u say tht m giving fake news...enough is enough yaar...u guys dnt want to believe na its ok...but i never give fake news...
i gave bout i love u in ph n tht was rite,...
i told bout barun back n tht also true...
i gave a song sequence n tht also true...
i told u about fight squence n mu...tht also turning ture...
i told u barun's electric shock...n sbb confirmed this...

enough yaar...sriously u guys hurted me a lot...
i alwaz try to give update before other spoiler gave confirmation but still u guys doubt n even after knowing the truth u guys keep bashing me...
i told someone who inbox me tht barun want to come to shoot...i told u i got news at night...i told this tht i hadnt tak to set yet...n more imp i told u guys to wait for 1 hr...let me find out how blood loss happen...but now wat the use of gving u all news...wen u guys dnt want to believe me...
i never spread rumours...
i never add on by myself...enough guys...
thxs for hurting at this level...
i alwz try to keep peace...try to spread positivity...

a big hug...thnx for sharing what at all you come to know with us..it means a lot to us!!πŸ˜ƒ

Khushboo..dude, don't be upset yaar..u know na how much we fans r so sensitive about Barun n Sanaya...when ppl of this forum heard about the accident of Barun..all r fallen in dreadful condition n become upset..n abruptly another much reliable source said he is all right besides ur news...then it will be made mingle feelings in fans...its a natural..i think u understood...in fact most of  we believe ur utterance..ur hints...which come true in serial..so, i think u r a famous face in this forum..n tum tho janti ho na kavi kavi famous logo ko odd situation face karna parta hai.πŸ˜†...think unlike this u have faced today  ..so, be cool n smile.😊   
plz dont say this!! i cant hear anything bad abt barun. plz god make him well

hey your post and TB are are so different . In TB post they said that there was no blood and it was a rumour. and also mishiti also didnt tell so i dont know who to believe . you or the site.
thanks for the news and  we ll belive u..
Originally posted by anj000

hey your post and TB are are so different . In TB post they said that there was no blood and it was a rumour. and also mishiti also didnt tell so i dont know who to believe . you or the site.

just believe wat u want to...waise bhi m nobody whom u shud believe...
firstly thanks a lot for always giving us news and hint and a big hug to you and avoid these bashers i think sometime people reacting too much and bashes everything.dont worry dear be happy we always wait for your news.
Poor Barun, hope he's ok now.

TFS.
Hey guys the way I see it the TM has given us correct news but I get the feeling the blood loss and other details could have been deliberately hidden from the rest of the people[read press] so that his fans would not panic. 

Anyways quite relieved our HERO is fineπŸ˜›.
All's well that ends well!!!!!!