TT Top 5 scenes of the week

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Vikram & his Jiji's scene is Top 4 among Top5 scenes of the week by TT

Phir Subah hogi is surely becoming hot favorite & why not?A bold concept, excellent direction & power packed performance from such eminent cast.
In short with every ingredients that goes in making a show HIT  PSH is already one in making.

Our scene of the week is something we rarely see in daily soap.How many of you have a righteous sister telling or advising her brother to go ahead and have a physical relationship with the girl he loves but not marry her?
Well thats exactly what Thakur Vikram Singh's sister advises to him.
Viram's closeness with Sugni doesnt go well with his sister and all the talking going on in the village & she herself a victim of another bedini is expected of her to ask him to cut off all ties with Sugni.
But then Vikram tells he is in love with Sugni and wants to marry her the advice she gives to her brother is the most shocking.

Its the screenplay, dialogues and the way the entire sequence was executed makes this scene one of the best.

Edited by ash_arti - 26 June 2012 at 12:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashwiddykim93namitagloryzSabina_AnsariPutijaChalhovromancefanSandy66Vinnie79Shell16-rupa-stephhhKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TT Top 5 scenes of the week" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
That WAS a yucky scene... what a discussion between sister and brother.LOL Well executed as always.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzromancefanstephhh

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Well there are many scene i like in PSH ...but this scene too deserve after all sister is saying to brother to have good time with girl ...more over vikram anger , expression , his eyes is worth watching ...oops i have to like any scene that has vikram after all i am really liking his character & acting

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzromancefanstephhhShell16

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
That final scene took the cake , and left me gapingShockedShockedShockedShocked. Vickrams expression was amazing , you could feel the anger radiating from him!., brilliant acting, !.
I  liked the fact it was not over dramatic, with raised voices, but to a passerby they could have been carrying on a normal "conversation"
brilliant dialogues.
 Both got their points across  in a fairly civilized way. Brilliant direction!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhShell16

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Jiji's advice to Vikram was shocking all right!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

cupd

cupd

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
There are so many scene ... I like all of them ...:)

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
congrats to PSH

btw whats TT??

Varun's expressions were worthy n deserves some applauds

keep rocking Vikram thakur singh...I mean vikram singh thakur...opppsss...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.