lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys new here...

I felt adityas character is quite not clear...though his parents our divorced...how can he talk abt divorce the day wen u meet a girl...common yaar ithni akal tho kisi ladke mein hogi na at first meeting how u shud approach a girl etc etc...

Tat also was fine but he was asking abt sharing the jewels money was it really necessary he is so damn rich y will he bother abt sharing of money and jewels...

No offence to anyone guys just shared my views on his character...waise ilike this show but the girl looks little older to him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think the character is confusing.

He is just extra cautious , in the life after seeing disfunctional family life.

I am sure he will turn out to be a great husband.😛
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Agree that how can he talk to her about divorce?? i mean so weird...

but at d same time..he suffered from his family which never was united and his parents were always fighted...

but he also talked about sharing money n jewllery...i mean he is trhinking it as buisness deal...lolzz he dont know how to talk to a girl...

but our pankhuri only blushing and confused how to react to adi's silly questions...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, 
Yeah i understand what you mean. 
I was thinking he's a little strange, all the things he talked about was just so odd but it's not his fault..! He has suffered a lot and he has always been surrounded by such bad influence and the atmosphere at his house is so different compared to pankhuri's.. so he probably didn't know how to talk a girl..
Actually i found him ..erm innocent ? He thought it was normal to talk about those things..and he was just being truthful.. like he was just being extra cautious but dont worry he will hopefully change slightly..seeing pankuri's family he was amazed so yeah lets see what happens.. 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
New here as well   hi to all
The problem with Aditiya is his family they are so dysfunctional,  a mother n father who bicker all the time,   a aunt n mother bickering so all her has heard is legal terms n hence brought them up when he met pankuri,   he has not seen a loving home only a house where  they use business language only or hurt  each with their petty squabbles
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I understand what you mean and you are right. Thats not how you talk to anyone in a first meeting when its personal and not professsional. It sounded like he was making a business deal.Thats how his character has been portrayed so far.
From what he's seen in life about relationships, he doesnt have much faith in them.
But, he said what he felt and what he thought was right without beating around the bush. He was upfront which means he has a clean heart. He will only do and say what he believes.

Slexie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The problem with Aditya is he doesn't know how to let his emotions and true feelings out. He tries to be practical about everything because he feels that everything should be done using the brain instead of the heart. He feels that if decisions are taken under emotions then eventually everything will end up being dysfunctional just like his parents marriage. 
VirMan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When a person has grew up all alone along with his virtual friends, he doesnt know how to talk.. Also he has seen only his parents fighting,he hasnt seen love from them as a couple.. His love for pankhuri will change him for good.. thats wat they are gonna show.. SO chillax! He'll repent all these one day ðŸ˜Š
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought he was so unreasonable as well. But after today's episode, with the scenario including his parents...I wasn't doubting what he did. If you think from his point of view...I know its fiction, but...it seems quite reasonable to ask about those things so they dont end up arguing like his parents. He just doesn't want more pain in his life, and I think he is somewhat right. 
This is just what I think. :)