Phir Subah Hogi

Amrita and her black shoes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
CVs, wardrobe people...did Amrita forget to pack another pair of shoes? Surely she can get a pair from the village or do they not sell other shoes? She's always in those shoes and she even wears them with skin tight jeans. Wardrobe people please update your fashion sense and get this woman in some modern shoes and more flattering western clothes.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rVirashwiddyPutijaChalhov..SmaTz..Shell16-rupa-stephhh..Mishh007..pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amrita and her black shoes" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-rupa-

IF-Rockerz

-rupa-

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I did notice she wear pointed black one ...is she comfortable wearing that in village ..yeh she def can some good pairs of shoes LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy..SmaTz..

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
I meant comment on that too in the discussion thread

I'm a big heels fan stilettos and all but the CV when OTT with amrita and those black pumps. When she first arrived the wore a black peek a boo and now is another black heel. We get it cv she's from the city but no one wears heels like Amrita all the time. Please put her in some sandals or change the black pump to beige or any color that isn't black    

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy..SmaTz..Shell16

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Wat an Eagle eye yar??

I didn notice...

Next time do have a notice in tat...

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Yes and her jeans need a change and black shoes probably she wears them as she has to pair up with a taller SE but I like her she is cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyLaila2009

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
yes I did noticed it...but sometimes it feel like she isn't comfortable either...also along with shoes, her dresses need to change...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Hahaha i noticed a few times but never thought that's all she wore. I don't know how she manages to stay comfortable in those all day... The CV's can give her flats or something else to wear at least when she's in the house.

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Heels are fine - but more modern and please - different colors and shoes that look good with jeans - the ones she wore looked awful. Very ill matched and she was struggling to walk. Plus, tone down the ghastly pink make up and pluck her eyebrows esp the area between those brows -she is a very pretty girl and love her character and all these little nuiances are very distracting.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.