Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

monu7webkaproma965minikisaatAnu Shriramrachirastoginash_mashshivnirAnjali63vgkantuniki_pnBsankbaliehabsfanAMSTbaas-tveshachsexyindiansdavishjarianHumtum25tau123cherrdanna_88shiny3pmshah1pavneetpopo1234jj999sakshitfanTrieshranmarcrazyamu11Jannat786aasaxena3iuh4uindira.rajHeenapekomasmahalaxmikMefromNJpuniragpps_ppssushavvidirk41viraf4unandu90k-kimyaprefix3sinipillaiameetasingh4bmm1985Westwickjanardanasoaploverseli01jagspaddy-Swetha-ManzzAbhiAniTheSnowmanj&b84Nikki_Cmadhoo-Happy4Ever-ranii.sharmaaditi_34MahaalwayscoolSaisweetymeera06Nancy_NUTS_CandyCream_SriBsahana747PKBAAAAadi_guptapaljayPCRocksleo4everfuzzyfaceDillikudimaris08veena23ChitaRKanjani-paglinithyamkv*Resham*chatterboxnivedithasanwnami2811DJ..iLuvRamKapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 25/6/12 : Hats Off Ram and Sakshi!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherrd

cherrd

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
to u maria for perfectly emoting the wu, i had tears in my eyes reading the update, missed the epis due to my bros wedding, ,but reading ur update i feel i saw the epi!!

the stars of tellywood or as i call them demi gods of tv StarStar we are truly great to have two stalwarts like raya in the show man they are just too awesome!! i love them!

i guess from, 2nd we might see the leap or 4th se, i just wnat ayesha to suffer so bad so bad and not be ofrgiven at all at any  cost!Angry

thankyou so much maria, npow pls request for the wu reuest thread to be closed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambmm1985Nancy_NUTSPKBAAAA-MariaMars-Anjali_

PKBAAAA

IF-Dazzler

PKBAAAA

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the wonderful updateBig smile.
Yes v r very lucky 2 hav such gifted actors like Ram & Sakshi.Yesterday was mindblowing & i hav still not got over the feelingCryCry.If Ram's smile can launge a thousand ships , his tears can sink a million ships!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramNancy_NUTSsahana747-MariaMars-leo4ever

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
hi maria

thanks for the update

like i mentioned in angies thread
acting wise all were good
story i didnt like as it was drag

shipraa is still missing 

i also think  priya wont be in the van which catches fire and this is saved but ram wud think she is dead

and sid is using ayesha to save himself

just today and tomm then the new story wud start

its too much drag

thanks  for ur update again

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramNancy_NUTSleo4ever-MariaMars-

ChitaRK

IF-Rockerz

ChitaRK

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I actually missed out on the episode Maria. The reason y I was not on twitter too. But the WU u gave brought me tears. Will watch today evening at 6.30PM

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramNancy_NUTS-MariaMars-leo4ever

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

I actually missed out on the episode Maria. The reason y I was not on twitter too. But the WU u gave brought me tears. Will watch today evening at 6.30PM

repeat of balh is at 7:00 PM n 2:0 pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriram-MariaMars-leo4ever

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
thanx fr da update maria

kudos ro ram & sakshi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramleo4ever-MariaMars-

Post Reply New Post