Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Was the kiss implied...did it happen because Sugni covered her mouth - is that not the sign of a girl embarassed at being kissed...the writers and director can suggest that they kissed without actually showing a kiss. It's done all the time on televison. People do kiss before they get married and it is NOT the same as intercourse.  Now while Sugni is NOT that type of girl...our TVS is definitely a bit more mature and experienced when it (clearing throat) comes the matters of physical initmacy...EmbarrassedWinkTongue

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashwiddycrazzykurinainakkknamitagloryzboogleromancefanSandy66Vinnie79..SmaTz..pankhudi_TiaRatulipdaisystephhhsigridyipeepyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did they kiss?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I really want his character to be revealed. Don't you guys find him abit pushy when it comes to physical interaction. Sugni has given numerous signals of not being comfortable with Physical proximity yet TVS pushes her there anyway.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SparklesDB..SmaTz..roziesigrid

..SmaTz..

IF-Dazzler

..SmaTz..

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Oh no!!! Never noticed these!!!
Hmm... Thanks for taking my attention!!!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
I don't know what you mean by revealed but to me he already has been. He's no prince charming and he's in love with young beautiful girl and seem to have fallen head over heels with him too.

As for Sugni being uncomfortable with TVS closed proximity hmm I don't see that at all. Vik is very gentle and take his time with Sugni has never done anything that makes her uncomfortable cause if that was the case she would shy away and run but she doesn't so that tells me she's fine.

The day cv start showing TVS as teenage lover other then a mature man in love I would stop watching sugvi scenes.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereVirashnainakkknamitagloryzcupdromancefanJulieDVinnie79-Nakshatra--rupa-stephhhLaila2009sigridrani-lucki

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I don't know what you mean by revealed but to me he already has been. He's no prince charming and he's in love with young beautiful girl and seem to have fallen head over heels with him too.

As for Sugni being uncomfortable with TVS closed proximity hmm I don't see that at all. Vik is very gentle and take his time with Sugni has never done anything that makes her uncomfortable cause if that was the case she would shy away and run but she doesn't so that tells me she's fine.

The day cv start showing TVS as teenage lover other then a mature man in love I would stop watching sugvi scenes.
It is so refreshing to watch a MAN courting a woman than some immature, over-the-top, screaming, shouting, rona dona lead. And you're right, he never forces Sugni at all and if Sugni pushes away, he lets her go. She wants him; she admired him in the beginning and now she's in love with him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereVirashwiddynamitagloryzJulieDstephhhpankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-sigridyipeepyar-ishk

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
They came close but I  don't think they actually kissed, being interupted by that budiya!...I am also going in the interview where Varun said its three times Vickram tried to Kiss her and always gets interrupted.LOL
 I agree that I  think his character is ALREADY revealed, what else you want from the man, and yes he is human. He is not pushy with her, he never forces her to do anything, and he is in love with her, so wanting to share a kiss with some one you love how can that be wrong?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

VirashwiddynamitagloryznainakkkromancefanJulieDdaisyluvShell16stephhhsigridpankhudi_TiaRarani-lucki

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
TVS can really make a girl feel very, very special. How I wish I was in Sugni's place.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

widdysunherikim93daisyluvsigridstephhhShell16pankhudi_TiaRarani-lucki

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Kya ye pyar hain TVS hamesha Sugni ko kiss krna chahta hai kya ye pyaar hai... aap log isse pyar khate hain... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.