Amrit Manthan

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Amrit and her evil ways

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Guys how many of u wanted to see Amrit's get her comeupaance last night. I for one am tired and irriated to see Amrit win all the time. Loved it how Agam and Tej put their plan into action. Only to see it flop. The one thing I don't understand or fail to get the hang of is how Amrit is given free rein over the house.  I mean she cooly walks into Agn's bedroom giving an excuse abt her sandal. Ok it was all part of the plan. Then throwing the picture thank god Agam caught it. Also the way Tej sent Nimrit to bedroom was nicely done. But then Amrit throwing the game back at Agam's face was dissaponting. I was hoping to see Nimrit give her sis a THAPAD but I think we have to wait till tonight or tomorrow to see it happening. It is high time they showed the true face of Amrit to Nimrit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Amrit wont be exposed this easily till nimrit keeps saving her and believing in all her lies..

We have to wait more and that coming twist will be the final blow of Amrit and i think she will fall in her own trap ..nextv  her destruction will start..she will yell victory but she will be for a shock later..

This twist will be thrilling..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
I too felt that Amrit should not have got away with her lies so easily ... w** Angry she even claimed that framed picture as her giftAngryAngryAngry... I dont know how Agam tolerated her nonsense without a word...
I understand it wud have been useless to say anything to Nimrit, who cud not even notice the tone of the bitter words her sister was saying to Agam... she shud not have been so easily pacified by Amrit..
It shud have left some doubts in her mind that everything was not as straight as her sister was trying to portray... Nimrit cant be that stupidOuch I agree she loves her sister blindly but too many things are happening around her...she needs to be more alert and use her sensibilities to understand the actualities ... wake up nimrit ...
agam please try once more to nicely explain to Nimrit how her sister is on a revenge track and, that she is involved in all the bad things happening to them

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index