India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

The cause of DK's angst!!

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:57am | IP Logged

I  was racking my brain and thinking what actually are the 'Guhas' trying to show, and came up with this explanation :

By DK's character, they r trying to show us how we come to grief because of the frailities of human ego, and through lack of balance, perspective and  proportion in personal affairs. Dk did not have a normal childhood. The absence of a father figure had a deep impact on his psyche. His dad's pre-mature death and mom's sickness made him grow into a ruthless adult when still a child. He laid out his own rules and got used to getting his way. His disturbed childhood is the main reason behind his tempestuous behaviour. So when he came in contact with Disha and the girl refused to do modelling for him he just lost it. He just wanted to own Disha. Finally when these 2 characters saw each other up close, he realized that they compliment each other and can be the best couple in the world. Disha taught him love,trust and compassion. Though Dk understands this, he is not able to come to terms with this 'education'. His instinct is not to trust anyboby anytime, nor to get close and rely on anyone, like he does now on Disha.

This leads him to act as a Peeping Tom on Disha, and throw tantrums so often. This explains his behavior. Now he will finally come around to value Disha's mature and constant nature.

Cheers

Mink,who just wants justify DK's arrogence!

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:13am | IP Logged

hi mink in a way you are right ,  of course what dk went thru as a child it made him heartless. now disha is in his life he got to learn what love is what relation really means all that stuff. but i think that dk is acting really stupid from thinking too much about disha and vedant.Dead come on their r babhi n devar like a mother n son relationship.

if you love someone you should trust them completly, if dk keeps this up he will definetly lose disha, whose his wife and friend at the same time.

lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:49am | IP Logged

So true, Mink.  DK is not coming to terms with what Disha has taught him esp. trust!  But if he keeps this up, Disha will leave him.  Actually, any woman in her right mind would leave after so much humiliation.  I can't believe Disha's still there and putting up with this torture.  I love DK but he really needs to take a stand and support his wife who has changed his life and made him a loving man.  He needs to get over his insecurities FAST or else....... 

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Hi jas ,

I get what u r trying to say...............but see DK's past has made him very insecure.He cannot trust anybody.Disha has taught him to trust and love but he is still in the grip of egoic mode,who is guided by his mind, not his heart. He doesn't suspect Disha ,but he is not able to put full trust on V. From his childhood he had to fight for his right, so his mantra is,"Might is Right",which is actually not right!! So Disha has to submitt herself fully (mind,body,soul) to Dk,then omly will he be able to come out of this mode.It is not abt trusting it is abt relying!! Believe me he will not loose her at any cost coz Disha knows Love is a gift,and it can only grow by loving someone to the fullest..................................................... ..

Mink,who is wondering why is it so hard to say,Heart"I Love You"!!Heart

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:37am | IP Logged
well said minkClapClapClap
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I agree Mink
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged

hi

I agree on the point the Dk's childhood has been different and when u don'tr get trust as a child you gron up with alot of insecurities and now dk has losts of insecurities when it comes to disha as one fne day his dad left and never came back and now he thinks disha doesn't love him and she will leave him and he is insecure and mistrusts disha...trust is love and commitment...commitment is there but dk suffers from the trust element but if disha confessed to him and gave him the security i think trust will come...

samyBig smile

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged

very good analysis Mink Clap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index