Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

earth1978 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: AshBendre

i think the party scene both jagat n gauri were not doing anything wrong...also the other fat girl who was standing n laughing was useless..she was standing but didnt even offer to help. i am not saying that only gilrs should help with kitchen work...but that fat girl was standing...n laughing away..it is the friends that were the root cause of everything...jagat overeacted by kicking the table ..i agree...

jagat dose not have sense of choice at all..always makes wrong decisions in choosing people right since childhood..

Remember he got involved with that sunder boy? n then failed in his exams? in school?

Then he got involved n chose gauri  as his wife which is a complete disaster...

Now look at the choice of his Friends 😡

no actually cannot recall .. what was that?
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: earth1978

no actually cannot recall .. what was that?

I can't quite remember, but Sundar was a bad influence. They used to bunk off together, and I think possibly they got into things like smoking and stuff... can't really recall... it was ages ago, back in their childhood. Eventually I think Anandi or someone made him see sense and he ditched Sundar...
kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

I can't quite remember, but Sundar was a bad influence. They used to bunk off together, and I think possibly they got into things like smoking and stuff... can't really recall... it was ages ago, back in their childhood. Eventually I think Anandi or someone made him see sense and he ditched Sundar...

kabakaba4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sundar was new boy in school, noughty, who when discovered that Jagya comes from a rich family, knew how to get monies from him. He gave money to a teacher to give J good marks, made J to smoke and play cards for money. ( Anandi did not say a word to anybody, till much later)

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree...Jagya's reaction over bored the audience...
Originally posted by: sreevask

I agree...Jagya's reaction over bored the audience...

🤣🤣🤣🤣