~~~ DOTW: All about Marriages!! ~~~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nuttycleo

IF-Dazzler

nuttycleo

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
*******Discussion Of the Week!!*******

All Krijni fans are already in seventh heaven...Day DreamingKrijni romance is about to start...Blushing.."phir kyu" is looming larger than before Wacko D'oh

So...given that a marriage just happened, I'd like to get your views on...

1. Chat mangni, pat byaah, i.e. The super fast marriage as that of Krijni...your opinion & your willingness to participate in one if you didnt know your fiance/fiancee at all?

2. Last week when the pheras were happening, Surbhi voiced her doubts to her dad...whether Rajni would be able to adjust to their lavish lifestyle, would Krijni be compatible in their thoughts? What do u think? Can a marriage last even when 2 people don't see /agree to each other's POV?

3. And...my final topic for discussion...will the duo ever consummate or Rajni will preserve herself for pati no#2?Silly

Since this is my first ever DOTW...not sure if i was supposed to initiate only 1 discussion. If u so wish, u can discuss any or all the topics listed above Embarrassed

Edited by nuttycleo - 26 June 2012 at 7:23am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pherishramprppdhrhinzThinker_Bellessroomani-Subbiha-snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~ DOTW: All about Marriages!! ~~~" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pherish

Groupbie

pherish

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i think your point no 2 will make some sense in the story.

krish seems to be very loving boy and he wants that rajni only do love nothing else.

but he do not know bahu has to do so many things apart from loving husband.they should go for HM outside baroda.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramprppdhrhinzThinker_Bellesnehapatro

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

thanks for the interesting DOTW Pooja

I have seen a few 'chat mangni pat byah' kinda marriages and their success ratio is quite unpredictable...I personally wouldn't approve of it though...

Coming to the second point, quite a few marriages are made up of compromise and last pretty long as well infact the ones where the partners are quite different in opinions last the longest, coz they learn to adjust in the relationship right from the beginning...and in the process of understanding each other's opinions they live a lifetime...

It all depends on the individual...if its someone like Krish who seems in a hurry about everything things might not work out and even Rajni for that matter coz she seems selective in choosing her ways to adapt...she seems pretty settled in the family from the moment she walked into the new house but needs time to settle into the new relationship? this to me is pretty weird coz even the family is different and the kitchen that she loves, is much more luxurious but she fit in perfectly there and has got used to the surroundings so well in no time at all but when it comes to knowing Krish she pushes it down her priority list which of course isnt fun for Krish ...

and I dont know what I was trying to prove here LOL...be back when I'm a bit  er...settled?ROFL

Edited by hinz - 26 June 2012 at 5:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrThinker_Bellessroomanisnehapatro

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Chat mangni pat vyah...I would be very uncomfortable with this kind of thing!   I suppose a few of these do succeed...but I would not want to take a chance!  Shocked

I think it is definitely possible that couples with different backgrounds...those who are opposite in nature...succeed in their marriage.   It depends on their level of maturity I think...that is what determines how they will adjust!  In fact, if both were very similar, it would be a boring relationship...variety is necessary for spice!  As long as they can see each other's point of view, there is no need to even agree on everything...such a marriage would still be a success!

As far as Krish and Rajjo are concerned, they are certainly poles apart...problems could arise because Krish is impatient and Rajjo likes to take her time about everything!  LOL   Krish should understand that she needs time...after all, she in not in love with him yet, so expecting her to romance with him is asking for too much too soon!  It was the same with Poulomi but the other way around...she wanted Krish to romance her though she knew he was not in love with her...Ermm

Rajjoben frankly puzzles me...I would have thought she would be like a lost little girl in the opulence of the Vaishnav mansion...but she seems very comfortable with everything...even in the oh-so modern kitchen!  LOL  She is quite outspoken with Krish also...though she doesn't give him any slack!  LOL  I don't understand her at all...Confused

I think we can wait quite a while for the suhaagraat...probably after her second byah to Krish (I hope this is how it is!) Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramprppdhrThinker_Belle

ramp

Groupbie

ramp

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
i think rajni is a character to be understand even by krish and by us.yes for kitchen there will be a problem for high society girl who has not learn about cooking.rajni was doing all things at her home.and she has not been shown using micro oven,or some thing like that.only thing which we were thinking that she might be dull as she is from poor family ,it is not correct always.For example.Nita ambani,is not from industrial family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rppdhrThinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 28 June 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Arre Pooja ben, you are having 3 in 1 discussion in one week!  Has Baa influenced you so much? LOL

Coming to the questions, I'll put my answers accordingly
LOLLOLLOLLOL

1. Chat mangni, pat byaah, i.e. The super fast marriage as that of Krijni...your opinion & your willingness to participate in one if you didnt know your fiance/fiancee at all?

While it looks advantageous for Rajni, it was impulsive for Krish, who should've waited to get over Poulomi. He had committed himself to a girl... shouldn't he atleast wait for a few weeks/months to get his thoughts in the clear, even if he didnt love her? 
About my willingness to participate - I was IN one! Wink But my husband and I shared common interests and had similar backgrounds.. so..
Big smileLOL
2. Last week when the pheras were happening, Surbhi voiced her doubts to her dad...whether Rajni would be able to adjust to their lavish lifestyle, would Krijni be compatible in their thoughts? What do u think? Can a marriage last even when 2 people don't see /agree to each other's POV?

With Krijni, they do not have anything in common except for their caste maybe, and I dunno if its wise to get into a marriage like that. A difference of opinions isn't such a big problem, but having absolutely nothing in common.. is very tough, IMO. 

3. And...my final topic for discussion...will the duo ever consummate or Rajni will preserve herself for pati no#2?Silly

Oh, Krish wouldn't  be so shallow... will he? (please, god) My policy is -  IF YOU COMSUMMATE, YOU SEALED YOUR FATE. Geek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.