Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

Hello Jaans !
Just thought to update you guys with some info from Sanjog G. !

"You're going to get a lot of Viraanvi this week! Don't worry..just watch how Viraaj-Jahnavi equation re-develops ."

"U'll see RajVi also in the coming weeks. Everything cnt happen at the same time! "

"U'll love RajVi this week. Did u not like the scene where Viraaj was looking at Jahnavi+Krish? We saw a child-like side to him ."

"And there's lots of RajVi round the corner. Watch nxt few eps..u'll realize wht I am talking abt ."

Ahh ! Can't wait any longer ! LOL

@ Large - when he is vulnerable he is very much like a child. I have noticed and mentioned this before aswell.

I rem the scene when J was playing with the dog and he got jealous.. but this time I was glad that although she was bestowing love and attention to someone other than him - he didn't feel jealousy and infact thought about the happier time in his life when she had hugged and loved him. So this was a big change which I was shocked to see..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKscent_flowerAya.RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
OK I updated the first page the Mirror one is what i like the most..but i have both 1)Evil 2) Innocent and 3) Co-Existance in picture form..

Updating -Res- Soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aya.

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

P.S. Bee I would appreaciate if u could spare SG talk here. We are suppose to talk in/out/around Viraaj & his belongings here. -Thanks.
Sorry hun ! Just thought about sharing it with you guys, since it had to do with V&J ! ; ) 

Edited by Aya. - 26 June 2012 at 7:19pm

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Aya.

Hello Jaans !
Just thought to update you guys with some info from Sanjog G. !

"You're going to get a lot of Viraanvi this week! Don't worry..just watch how Viraaj-Jahnavi equation re-develops ."

"U'll see RajVi also in the coming weeks. Everything cnt happen at the same time! "

"U'll love RajVi this week. Did u not like the scene where Viraaj was looking at Jahnavi+Krish? We saw a child-like side to him ."

"And there's lots of RajVi round the corner. Watch nxt few eps..u'll realize wht I am talking abt ."

Ahh ! Can't wait any longer ! LOL

@ Large - when he is vulnerable he is very much like a child. I have noticed and mentioned this before aswell.

I rem the scene when J was playing with the dog and he got jealous.. but this time I was glad that although she was bestowing love and attention to someone other than him - he didn't feel jealousy and infact thought about the happier time in his life when she had hugged and loved him. So this was a big change which I was shocked to see..

I know ! But I thought he would remember his Junior when he saw Jhanvi with Krish .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
& Yes to congrats of 5th AT..My warm congrats to members again! LOL looks like many posted after new AT..hehe.. Hug

Aya.

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
@Cari: Where is ur VM??? Post the link here..i can't find the Badshah VM u talked about..i want to see it...*dead* plzz jaldi post..

Aya.

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Btw, Have any of you guys seen the new promo ?!
What do ya'll think is going to happen ?!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
ROFL I am ROFLing since the title made me laugh so hard..but i haven't bothered to see it..

Aya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index