Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 131)

Post Reply New Post

Page 131 of 150

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PristineSoul

So... Are we ready for ViraAanya???
LOL
now that reminds me of ViraanViCry

hey that has Vir in it..LOL (KV's fav name!)

Yup i am excited. hopefully it's not boring romantic story...but something that is real! as they are showing him as a page3 journalistEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aPristineSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 131)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
The thing that amazed me (raising eyebrows like KV lol ) that Viraj felt that Jhanvi's heart was there when he was passing by the room. Funny thing is that Jhanvi was cursing him when they last talked , even the last word she said was RAGHAV  !!! and now the scene was showing in such a way that viraj and jhanvi had a deep connection between them, just like Raghav and Sia could talk through their mind LOL LOL

MahinKPristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Yep... There's nothing that can beat ViraaNvi

MahinKsabrina.aRoyalLEO_Krrish

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I think this was from the SBS interview.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aAya.RoyalLEO_Krrish

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
@Mystic 

He totally looks like an Arab ! 

Btw, this is a pic of him when he was in Dubai.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-gjjgofHf8O4/S4kxdiXZGkI/AAAto/6pRkoV2etC8/IMG_0179.JPG

MahinKmysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Pics Gals!

He is looking Different! Smile

@Ramz: yup..our beloved ViraanVi & RajVi.. Blushing Hume tumse is only for them..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKmysticgoryfilms

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

The thing that amazed me (raising eyebrows like KV lol ) that Viraj felt that Jhanvi's heart was there when he was passing by the room. Funny thing is that Jhanvi was cursing him when they last talked , even the last word she said was RAGHAV  !!! and now the scene was showing in such a way that viraj and jhanvi had a deep connection between them, just like Raghav and Sia could talk through their mind LOL LOL
LOL i know right?

even when Priya came in VD's life...he tortured her..and i still rem that he told her "tum meri Jahnvi ki jagah lena chahti ho"...and then he mentioned that he loved Jahnvi's heart. in the same phrase he praised Jahnvi's innocence, her pure heart, her giving nature etc.

so yes it's interesting how he connect..or his heart (which has Jahnvi's name on it) connects with her heart..on the same line i should add, if it connects with her heart, why on heavens he didn't feel what she felt? is it so difficult that she was in pain and it didn't affect him at all? why he kept punishing her? why he kept claiming her love? "do dil ek Jahn" that is what he said today, but does he meant that in real? i don't think so..what is love to Viraaj?? conserving// possessing//conquring//claiming?? - i am not saying i disliking this form of love. but i do started rethinking about his love to her.
P.S. it's like he understands it but doesn't accept it, because he doesn't want to modify or improve himself. not even for her.

although it doesn't matter if she loved him or not..the only thing mattered to him was his love for her..

nah..unfortunately that would never happen between ViraanVi as he never understood her..even when she tried to get closer to him..he felt discomfert. (newspaper scene)

it's like he never understood what she felt for him..

and again CVs fault they showed him understanding her love for Raghav...and then again bouncing back to where he was before..claims...that love in ur heart is ONLY for me..which is OK...as long as she by her will give that to him..not forcefully taking her..

it's like him saving her ash pot.. he is doing same thing now..preserving her body...but that doesn't help.

Gosh how i wished they helped him..i wished they had a doctor in the show..Cry

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 21 November 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aya.

@Mystic 

He totally looks like an Arab ! 

Btw, this is a pic of him when he was in Dubai.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-gjjgofHf8O4/S4kxdiXZGkI/AAAto/6pRkoV2etC8/IMG_0179.JPG

He does, doesn't he! Very Arab. LOL

I can't view your link but I might know what you posted. I saw those pictures ages ago. Was it KVB and Teejay in one of those long dresses and head covering in some shop? Okay, I forget what those outfits are called. LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 21 November 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKAya.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.