Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 129)

Post Reply New Post

Page 129 of 150

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Yeah the start date is 18th Dec 2011 and i believe it was the first launch/day of this channel LIFE OK as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrina.aPristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 129)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@ Afreen: bottle tutna important nahi hai...poison would kill her if he doesn't give her the antidot in 2 mins. and he already ran out of one minute, and even if he does give her, she won't be drinking the antidot, so she wll die anyway. i don't know why VD's character is SO MUCH stretched...they should've shown him changed after R's death..but NO that would be too easy...so Cvs didn't give us that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoul

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
i dont know if i would be able to relate or even feel connected wid the new face , whether she would compliment KVB coz hes too good and i've seen her, shes ok..not an admirer at all..

PristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@mahin don't be upset. Have u read the article on TOI? Sriti gives a hint like she will come back and honestly the way we saw viraj dobriyal, he would never get relate to another girl. I think the new girl will be a supporting to continue the story. At some peak point sriti will re-enter. 

MahinKPristineSoul

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
sabi thanks for the kind words but i dont think sriti will come back again as her news of quitting had been surfacing ever since harshad quit...God knows she was upset or loved to follow the suit, but whatever is was, she has lost a fan!

PristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@mahin Agar aisa hota to woh log Viraj ko marr de sakte the. Waisa to nahi hua. and if sriti never comes bach what will be the purpose of the story?? Don't lose hope. I know Viranvi can't be replaced.

MahinKPristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
2nd inning of DSD with fresh face and new Montage i blv within 3 days!

MahinKsabrina.aPristineSoul

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
upzzz... he got burned...damnn that new bike! Ermm

MahinKPristineSoul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.