Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 128)

Post Reply New Post

Page 128 of 150

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
DAMNNN what episode... m so ANGRY!!Angry
Why did they have to make him villain!??? why??? just to proove RS as eternal?? argh!!

Srsly disppointed from creatives
and even more disspointed by various back stage things..that lead ppl to quit!

They gave us Viraaj..which is like the MOST MOST creative dark character we had..and they ruined it so bad..that they couldn't differentiate between black and grey!!

Very Very disppointed with creatives...

On a side note: KV WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!! throughout..

and another note: Dil Se Di Dua will be completely exactly 1 yr tomorrow, as they started their show on 17th Nov, 2011!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 128)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@krrish SB started from 18th december 2011

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Same here! out and out a merciless villian they've made him. Episode transitions if you compare with the beginning ones, has been way too deteriorated beyond repair. I dont want the serial to end with Anjaam way! it really hurt me to see SRK die and i dont wanna feel the same pain wid KVB! and yeah krish, KVB was mindblowing Smile God look at his Zid and passion for her.

sabrina.aPristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Agree..but they didn't leave anything less than his death! he is dead already!! his Jahnvi died and left him alone...it's even worse than his death!

i guess CVs did it to satisfy their critics by ruining Viraaj completely and now taking away Jahnvi from him.

sabrina.aMahinKPristineSoul

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabrina.a

@krrish SB started from 18th december 2011

ohh is that right?

thanks for correction..but i don't think it will be dragged till december.. may be couple of episodes unless they have other plans.

MahinK

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Exactly Krish..CVs had an option to redeem Viraj and finish this serial off, but they chose the other way, and the reason you've quoted, I fully agree to it. By going this way, this serial is going to dogs but i seriously dont wish it to end Disapprove i guess im asking for too much!!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Jhanvi wont die i am damn sure about it..agar maarna hota toh botle toot jate..and i think now Viraj will change completely & leave Siya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKPristineSoul

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@krrish absolutely sure. Because I downloaded almost 150 episodes of SB from the first episode. 18th december is sure.

MahinKPristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.