Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 127)

Post Reply New Post

Page 127 of 150

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahinK

im elated to have the old bg music back when Viraj was chosing sari and talking to himself how he got J back! atleast that score reminded me of the good old days n episodes :( wish we go back to manali soon...so many purani yaadain

awww..

i am so upset..i can't watch episodes..finals in a month!CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| (Page 127)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MahinK

MahinK

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
:) good luck wid ur finals yaar! all da best ! wish u could watch the episode and enjoy the maniac and lovable Viraj at the same time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahinK

:) good luck wid ur finals yaar! all da best ! wish u could watch the episode and enjoy the maniac and lovable Viraj at the same time LOL

i ended up watching today's...argh,,,so angry..so angry...he gave her electric shocks so that she can forget raghav and become Jahnvi again?? why would he do that??? i am angry on him...and more angry on creatives...

she tried to kill him...but Viraaj knows how to swim...i know he faked again...while she was hitting him with his own stick...

i don't want him to kill himself... but i can't see him dying every moment in her desire... this is very painful situation for ViraaJians..Cry

cvs don't like us..Cry

P.S. Thank u.. Smile

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 14 November 2012 at 11:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aafreenaamna

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
OMG... just discovered what i told creatives months ago..

ViraaJ RaghV

-- Viraaj's end is Jahnvi

-- Raghav's end is Viraaj..

i didn't know those letters meant that...

damnnn i mean srsly!! Broken Heart

the link was not only by alphabet but link was the link of life.. and Viraaj said in his dialogues too many times..Jahn hai to Jaan hai... who knows may be in the process of killing Viraaj, Jahnvi will also loose her life...Cry tragic ending of a marriage..Broken Heart

Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 14 November 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKafreenaamna

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I am 100% damn sure Viraj is no responsible for Raghav death, those goons are working for someone else, Viraj ko fassana chahte hai, they killed Raghav willingly & cleared all the proves..later they will say Viraj hired them 2 kill Raghav.. Btw i just loved Viraj Jhanvi tune..

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I want a 6 years leap..a changed Viraj..wohi style,wohi attitude,wohi funniness,wohi charm minus kameanpan & pagalpan & Viraj Jhanvi lovestory want them truely to 2 fall in love & most importantly this Viraj should not give much BHAV 2 Jhanvi..dil me pyaar kare per jataye nahi..

MahinKrasiya.

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I think they will show Viraj was double crossed. Jhanvi (I hope not) will kill or try to kill Viraj and at the end will find out that He is not guilty.

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Ekta's diwali bash.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aPristineSoulPrags_SociopathAya.ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.