|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

Viraj Dobriyal..Hot and handsome..❀️

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Fantabolous Work Aliya!  Muha
@aya: hi..how  ru?..no i m watching it now..the video is buffering..

i dnt know what viraj is upto?..i m not  liking the current track..so much non-sense..i m watching it only for karanvir..

@krrish: thnx krrish. πŸ€—.first time i used photoshop..didn't know how many would like it..!!
Hey Krish ! I had a feeling it was going to be a boring ep. what a waste ! what do you expect from CV's ? Seriously, when was the last time we had a good maha ep. ?
@Aliya:haha..yep..KV is such a great actor,and it just breaks my heart when I see what cvs are doing to V day by day..V being arrested( I highly doubt thatπŸ€”)..this show is so unreal,they hardly go the legal way and the right way..my bet is they will create a huge drama in the coming episodes and with lots of whining and crying and then a huge drama and in the end as we discussed..V will be killed off😭😭..
@krrish:loong time..I watched KVB at ITA..he looks dashing and he is a good dancer..😍
no i dnt want viraj to b killed 😭 😭..by killing viraj the cv's wil enter into a big trap..
Virajs ending does seem pretty predictable .
I've heard they are going to run this show for long .
I'm not liking this non sense marriage crap either !
It's so stupid !
ya..what is the use of marriage...?..

i m who is interested in marriage track?..if that marriage happens..DDDSB is over for me..!!

omg!! heard my fav  dialogue now "tum sirf meri ho" ❀️
Lol ! What do you expect from this family melodrama ? All they do is whine & cry ! They think too much ! So lame & very unrealistic !