|| Reflections:: KV AT #5 ViraaJ|| - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
& Yes to congrats of 5th AT..My warm congrats to members again! 😆 looks like many posted after new AT..hehe.. 🤗
@Cari: Where is ur VM??? Post the link here..i can't find the Badshah VM u talked about..i want to see it...*dead* plzz jaldi post..
Btw, Have any of you guys seen the new promo ?!
What do ya'll think is going to happen ?!
🤣 I am ROFLing since the title made me laugh so hard..but i haven't bothered to see it..
Lmao ! I'm not able to freaking view the promos ! LifeOk has not made it available in my country ! I've seen the promo thou & it was lame ! ðŸ˜† But I've heard it's all V's plan !
wo pagal ho gaya hai..Jahnvi ke lob me! that is all i can think of ...if he plan something like this.. but i knows..that he knows that she is gona be coming back to him! (or rather he knows what steps will lead to what outcome! haha)
rather unclear..but credits to admin of KV FB page..

Bad Boy is Back! 😆

look at his killer eyes.. right on goal..not distracted at all..(which btw make me wrong..coz i thought he was distracted..😕)
Ultimate Strength 😳 of an Iron Man 😆 ðŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

wo pagal ho gaya hai..Jahnvi ke lob me! that is all i can think of ...if he plan something like this.. but i knows..that he knows that she is gona be coming back to him! (or rather he knows what steps will lead to what outcome! haha)
Sahi kaha tum neh ! Pyaar meh woh bilkul pagal ho gaya hai ! ðŸ˜† Kyun ? Sirf or sirf Jhanvi ki liye woh kuch be karaga ! haha ! ; )