Aaha 25th - 29th June - discussion

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
MONDAY UPDATES 26.06.2012
EPISODE 36

Prabu is jogging while Devi meditating. He comes to her and inform her that he booked ticket for both of them tomorrow to Kumbagonam.. Devi is shock and ask why so sudden. Prabu lies to her about opening new outlet therefore he need to go looking for Chef nu. Devi is excited as they would be seeing Harsha but feels little sad as she got not much time to do shopping for Harsha. Prabu goes from there and calls Chellapa .. informing his plan. He also tells Chellapa that he is not sure on how Raji reaction going to be if at all she happens to see him. He needs to know on what Raji is thinking about him after all this years. Chellapa says he will find out and inform him.

Back at home, Jothi daughter is dancing while others watch and having fun. Raji mattum taan looks down. Harsha notices this and goes to her asking her not to be upset and makes her to smile. PA comes there and the girl and kitcha stops dancing. Everyone is silent but PA seem to be in good mood and ask everyone to dance. Karpagam gets excited and starts joining in to dance first πŸ˜† Phone rings and Harsha attends it. Its Ramji asking for Raji but Harsha says she is dancing nu. Ramji laughs and ask Harsha to inform her that he needs some Gee to be send to the shop immediately. Harsha informs Raji and offers to send it to the shop and leaves.

Chellapa comes and tell PA he got something important to tell him. PA ask what is so important, ifhis quitting his job vaa nu. Chellapa gets shock 🀣🀣🀣 he says not but he is going to have someone from tomorrow to cook north dish for them. PA ask edhuku north dish nu as no one in this house knows about it. But to his surprises.. each of them names a north dish including Karpagam 😲 🀣🀣 PA shock and amuse to see they all know about those dishes πŸ˜† and agrees but ask Chellapa to let Raji know who the person is.

Chellapa takes Raji out and introduce the new cook and inform her his name is Prabu nu. Raji is shock and gets flashback of her and prabu ... then tells Chellapa to change the cook as she don't like his name. The person with this name had hurt her and her family once and she refuse to have this name anywhere near her. Chellapa calls and updates Prabu. And then Prabu turns next to think about the flashback πŸ₯±

Both Prabu and Devi arrives. Prabu goes in to reception to check in while Devi calls Raji and informs her their arrival and request raji to come. Prabu on other side calls Harsha and informs him that they are here. Harsha gets so happy and tells Raji his parents are here and his going to see them. Raji says she is aware about it and his mother has invited her as well so both of them leaves.

Chellapa calls Prabu and informs about both Harsha and Raji coming there now. Prabu shock.

Thodarum

TUESDAY UPDATES 27.06.2012
EPISODE 36

Both Harsha & Raji arrives. Prabu immediately hides behind tree and sees Raji. Both start walking when suddenly Raji remembers she bough flowers and left in the bike.. she ask Harsha to for first. Harsha & Devi hugs and exchange their loves while Raji observes them from far. She then goes and joins them.. Devi gives her big hug and welcomes her happily. Both start talking friendly while Harsha happily looks at them. Prabu from way admirers Raji and happy to see her. Raji says she is going to temple and invites Devi to join them. Harsha calls Prabu and ask him to join them at temple.

Ramki (Raji hubby) comes to the same hotel regards to sweets orders. On the other side, Prabu and Harsha meets and hugs. Father & son talks casually and Prabu insist on Harsha following them back this time. But Harsha says his got few things pending here, once done he will return back home. Ramki approaches them. Harsha gets so happy and introduce Ramki to Prabu and tells him this is Raji husband. Prabu face changes. Ramki then invites them both to follow him to temple upon knowing Raji and Devi are there. Prabu refuses but is forced and drag by Harsha to follow.

At temple ... Devi tells Raji she is very lucky to be here. Lots of temples and beautiful place. Back at her place only buildings and offices taan. She also admirers Raji being humble and running such a big family.. and also taking care all of them. Raji praises Harsha saying he is same too .. He too has become like one in the family. Raji ask if they will be taking Harsha back home. Devi says maybe as Prabu wants him back nu. Prabu arrives to temple.

Devi sees him and say ulla vango .. by time Raji turns to see him, Prabu freaks out and immediately moves away pretending like answering mobile.

Later Harsha forces him to come in when palli falls on Prabu. Aiyar there says its not good to enter temple now, its better to bath and come nu. Ramki says its ok but Prabu happily uses this reason and says he will go and take bath first nu and leaves. Inside Devi ask Harsha where is father but Harsha thala tattufy πŸ˜† They all pray and come out. Ramki explains about the palli fell off and he left to take bath.  Raji jokes with Harsha saying he essu nu cause she wanted to complain about to father nu. Devi says if Raji sees Prabu, she will get shock nu (Adhu sari .. confirm shock and heart attack πŸ˜†)

Next day Devi tells Prabu that Raji has invited them and he says soon they can go. Devi says she will go today first cause her wallet left in Raji bag .. so she needs to go and take her wallet back. She tells him in the wallet got Prabu picture. Prabu panics and calls Chellapa and ask him to remove the photo from the wallet.

Chellapa goes in and sees everyone is busy and sneaks into another room ... this notices by Karpagam who follows him πŸ˜† Chellapa manage to take the wallet and comes out and mattufyies with her πŸ˜› she ask who's one and he pretends like not knowing who's one and wanted to find out. Karpagam shows the wallet around and ask if anyone knows this wallet. Raji says belongs to Devi nu. Karpagam opens and sees Harsha parents pictures and says what a lovely couple. Raji looks up.

Thodarum

WEDNESDAY UPDATES 27.06.2012
EPISODE 38

Harsha watch all of them fighting over his father's photo.

Raji walks towards Karpagam to see the pictures while Chellapa tries
to grab the pictures from their hands. The photo goes to Jothi's son who runs
to Harsha. He takes the photo and shows Saradha

Raji goes towards them and eagerly waits to see the photo. Saradha
after seeing gives the photo to Raji. Raji takes the photo and looks at it 😲

Chellapa shock ...

Raji is shock ..and looks at Harsha ...

😲 achooo Saradha hand paint sticks on the picture so Prabu face
cant be seen... Idhuku ivalava build up music

Harsha goes to Sruthi and tries to romance πŸ˜† He ask for a kiss she says ata will
scold.. he ask for a hug.. she says tatta will scold.. he ask for handshake and she says
the same πŸ₯±and Harsha becomes tensed πŸ˜† He then says its ok.. he thought of
introducing her to his parents nu .. she immediately begs him .. so cute 😳 to take
her to meet his parents. He says tomorrow he will send .. and for finala tries to get
a kiss from Sruthi but she refuses πŸ˜†

He walks away sad but Sruthi goes behind him and gives him a hug 😳

Harsha brings her to meet his parents...

Introduces them and Devi praises her for being cute. Netra calls Prabu handphone
and he gives it to Harsha without answering.. Harsha takes and happy
to know its netra. Prabu suspects Harsha and Sruthi lovers.. Devi tells Sruthi that
netra is going to marry Harsha ..

Sruthi gets shocked πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Prabu takes this opportunity and ask her to leave first if she wants
cause if Harsha talks in the phone with netra it would take hours. Sruthi
leaves the place hearth broken ...

Harsha finish his call and comes ask where is sruthi.. parents tell him she left and
they invite him to join them for lunch ... Harsha follows them

Next day Harsha searches Sruthi the whole house but could not find her. He goes
to Kitcha and ask where is Sruthi.. he tells that they all went to temple and took
her along. Harsha happily tells Kitcha he introduce Sruthi to his parents. Kitcha then
tells him he knows .. and also ask how can Harsha do like this? Harsha is confused ..
Kitcha tells him that Prabu told her Netra and Harsha getting married. Harsha gets angry
and tells Kitcha he will never betray Sruthi and goes to see his father.

Kitcha praises himself for being handsome yet not involve in love matter πŸ˜†
when top flying kaka poohs at him 😲🀣

Harsha goes to his father and ask why they told Sruthi like that. Prabu says he
fixed both their marriages already. Harsha says he cannot listen to them and
get married to netra. He only loves Sruthi. Prabu says Sruthi is middle class girl nu
but Harsha says he don't care. He will be happy if his parents agree .. but
even if they don't agree.. his still going to marry Sruthi .. Harsha leaves.. Prabu
stares at him ...

Stepping in for Ratna..
Updates by nithya
Thursday June 28th Updates

PA's granddaughter Pavithra decked in Pavadai dhavani.. Calls up her friend and tells I am going to lie at home that I am writing an exam and will come to college.. she asks her friend if all things are ready.. Friend replies Yes.. Pavi hangs up.. Raji and Ramki notices Pavi with books and Ramki asks her where are you off with books on Sunday.. Pavi says important exam and takes blessings from her chithappa and chithi.. Kittu stops her and questions her.. She bowls him over by taking his blessing and goes off in an auto.. She reaches her college and changes into an modern attire and her friends gape at her beauty.. Pavi has planned a photo shoot for modeling.. Friends wonder if PA will accept.. Pavi is confident of convincing him by saying fashion technology is the art form of this century.. New character introduction.. Jeevan a budding photographer appreciates Pavi's guts and requests her to allow him to click her stills free of cost.. Pavi refuses saying I have arranged a professional photographer for the for a Mumbai magazine, discourages him saying you cannot do a good job here better click some photos at some exhibition and earn some money, don't waste my time and walks away giving disgusting looks.. Jeevan is confident of convincing her like he has done in the past with many girls.. Pavi poses for the shoot and Jeevan too clicks snaps when Pavi is giving her natural expressions..

Gomadan is busy eating.. Uma scolds him for hogging every one hour.. He feels bad that cook is driven off to Tirnageswaram with PA and Co.. Uma chides him for his irresponsible behaviour.. She asks him which school their daughter Indhu is studying .. He says its wrongly .. Ums corrects him and says it is AV matriculation school.. She taunts him and he is not bothered.. She says Time to pick Indhu from school and challenges Gomadan to take up that responsibility.. Gomadan accepts the challenge to prove that he is responsible.. He curses her for net letting him to finish off his meal and walks off..

Gomadan reaches the school and notices that 20 more minutes for the kid to come.. Spots a hotel right in front of the school and runs in, orders all varieties of food and settles down gulping them.. Indhu comes out waits a long time for her mom.. Security identifies Indhu as PA's grand daughter and asks her to sit inside till her mom comes.. Indhu refuses and sits outside.. A goon in an auto notices Indhu and calculates that if I kidnap this child I can gain hefty amount.. 

Thodarum

Precap: Indhu is kidnapped by the goon. Raji slaps Gomadan. Raji and Harsha reach the kidnappers . Harsh fights, gets stabbed and faints.. Raji yells HARSHA...

Friday

No telecast of the serial..
Vijay Awards Program..

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update akka.πŸ€—

My only wish , hope they don't show too much on prabhu raji scenes . I feel pity for raji's husband. why is raji always thinking of her bad past when her good present is with her.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am more interested to see harsha shruthi love story rather than raji prabhu expired love story.
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks for the update akka.πŸ€—

My only wish , hope they don't show too much on prabhu raji scenes . I feel pity for raji's husband. why is raji always thinking of her bad past when her good present is with her.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I am more interested to see harsha shruthi love story rather than raji prabhu expired love story.

Krituma, naanum was thinking the same.. there is no need to keep showing the expired love story.. raji seem to hate the name then why does she often think of sweet moments between them instead of the pain being left? And indeed yes i feel bad for Ramji.. her husband

I dont think they are going to show harsha sruthi love story... it would be good if they show that but at the rate story going, they are focusing on the families and their problems πŸ˜•

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Krituma, naanum was thinking the same.. there is no need to keep showing the expired love story.. raji seem to hate the name then why does she often think of sweet moments between them instead of the pain being left? And indeed yes i feel bad for Ramji.. her husband

I dont think they are going to show harsha sruthi love story... it would be good if they show that but at the rate story going, they are focusing on the families and their problems πŸ˜•

Prabu and Raji is not a just love story - she gave birth to a baby whether it is survived or not you can't forget it simply add to that she didn't have any children and she would feel guilty that she has loving husband and not able to conceive so in a way there is a connection she would feel cheated
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks Ratna..

Will Chellapa succeed in hiding the photo from Raji ??
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Ratna akka for the update.πŸ€—

Yest episode was good , but i can't tolerate to watch vasudevan hiding behind the tree and admiring raji . it was so irritating to watch with parents.

I am loving ramji and devi's characters more nowπŸ‘πŸΌ
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Prabu and Raji is not a just love story - she gave birth to a baby whether it is survived or not you can't forget it simply add to that she didn't have any children and she would feel guilty that she has loving husband and not able to conceive so in a way there is a connection she would feel cheated

Hey Kalki welcome back πŸ€— Hope you had a good holiday.

I doubt Raji had thought about her husband for a second when she started searching for her baby daa. Remember until she was in her mom home and Ramki called? Only then her mother pointed to her about how she is hiding things from her hubby and only then she realized her mistake and felt guilty. She obviously don't like the name of Prabu then why does she need to think of their sweet romantic momentsπŸ€”? For her, Prabu has betrayed her.. until she knows the truth that he did came back searching for her πŸ˜• and her mom hid this matter from her ...

hopper_ocean thumbnail
@nithya... from the precap seems the photo been moving around to everyone.. and then stopping at Raji .. i think chellapa might do something before she sees pola πŸ€”

@kritu .. somehow Devi is being innocent here and she instantly liking Raji ... i guess its gona create riff between them soon ..
i wonder if Devi knows about Prabu's love story

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna. She didn't see the photo yet as it was smeared by paint. Any ways they are playing peek - a - boo with Raji and Prabhu.  Hope they finish fast. Atleaset they are moving ahead with Sruthi/Harsha love story.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Hey Kalki welcome back πŸ€— Hope you had a good holiday.

I doubt Raji had thought about her husband for a second when she started searching for her baby daa. Remember until she was in her mom home and Ramki called? Only then her mother pointed to her about how she is hiding things from her hubby and only then she realized her mistake and felt guilty. She obviously don't like the name of Prabu then why does she need to think of their sweet romantic momentsπŸ€”? For her, Prabu has betrayed her.. until she knows the truth that he did came back searching for her πŸ˜• and her mom hid this matter from her ...

i am glad to be back - Chennai too hot and lot of garbage hard to breath - the government has to do something about the garbage
i am not talking about Raji & Prabu romatic love - i am thinking they both can't forget the past - they never had to opportunity to close their relationship - Raji didn't know why he deserted her and have the right to be angry - i think if they fought and walked away it would be different - the unfinished part kept her angry - i would blame the Raji's mother she was totally selfish and acted too fast and put the child in the orphange without any  guilty - hard to believe that she is a mother of 3 still she is hiding the truth that even make it worse - she should have told Raji the truth and she would be handle senisibly - instead let go do the wild goose chase the all over