Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Reaction of armaan when he knows jessica? (Page 2)

meearthbigfan Groupbie
meearthbigfan
meearthbigfan

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged

nish good answer

and dear  shweta samir is always rocking.

**ShInE** Groupbie
**ShInE**
**ShInE**

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged

heres my imagination.....

wen armaan finda out that jessica is jassi......

He thinks how is he going to tell her that he knows its her, and he decides that he'll invite her down his house to decide which designs they should launch for Gulmohar's next collection. ( He'll be wearing a black silk shirt with top buttons open!!, n shell we wearing a short blak salwar to match!)

Both will be sitting next to each other on a comfy sofa, and jassi laughs as she tells him how many times shes fallen wen doing 'the walk'...armaan says 'ure jus like my jassi', and he'll jus stare into her eyes trying to get her to confess, not realising it, he comes really close to her.  Jassi stares back as if she cant turn away( tension tension!).

Jassi wanting nothing more then to fall into his arms gets up to leve, but stops strate away, realising her scarf was caught by armaans hand.  She asks him to let go, and he replies: 'not today, not ever..........jassi'

Jassi stares at him in disbelief, and mutters 'im not jassi!'

armaan pulls her scarf, hence pulling her towards him, and stands so that he agen is as close as ne 1 can get!... jassi luks down, still holding her scarf.  Armaan puts his hands on jassi's, and runs up her shoulders, lifts her face , and says...'how can i eva 4 get those beautiful eyes that ive looked into so many times, and love has always looked back...as it is today'

Jassi then agen tries to pull away and says 'armaan sir ...please!'

Realising wot shes sed, she tries to hide it with, i meen armaan......

Armaan agen pulls her towards him agen, and this time holds her around the waist.....'i love u jassi.....i love u....so much'......jassi then has tears falling down her face, and armaan wipes them away with his hand.....i love u 2 armaan sir, i always have...' and with that she lays her head on his shirt, and clenches him so tightly, as do does armaan.  They sit back onto the sofa, her scarf now lays over them both, and in each others arms....they fall into a beautiful dreem, which has now.......finallly.....become reality!

Jassi wakes up in the morning, seeing her self still wrapped up in armaans hands feels secure, yet scared.  she runs her hand down his innocent face, and slowly tries to get up 2 leve.  armaan grabs her hand and pulls her back onto him......'dont eva leve me jassi.......please!'

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Whoa, Shine!! What an imagination!!!Tongue
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 01 May 2005 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kranti

4. He will meet jassi when she is alone . Both will look at each other passiontly with watery eyes . Will not speak out a anything. They will slowly walk towards each other with full of emotions.When they come very close to each other they will look at each other crying almost. Armaan will not be able to stop his emotions. He will slowly pick his hand ,touches her cheeks (After so many days) and he immidiatly without thinking hug her passiontly in emotions and crying .She also reciprocate in same way.

Guy also give your imaginations. Tongue

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedooooo this sent shivers down my back!! kay baat hai kranti..this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! i will faint if this happens..it will be so passionate scene!! ahhhhhhhhh I am going crazy thinking about it! somone take this idea to t and d in mumbai..fasts!!! aye aye...i will perserve that scene forever !Embarrassed

kranti this the best..i dont; think i can think of anything else better then this..but lets make teh hug then whole episode!!!...i hope they dedicate the whole episode to their meeting!Embarrassed

Edited by KiRaN_K - 01 May 2005 at 10:46am
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by **ShInE**

heres my imagination.....

wen armaan finda out that jessica is jassi......

He thinks how is he going to tell her that he knows its her, and he decides that he'll invite her down his house to decide which designs they should launch for Gulmohar's next collection. ( He'll be wearing a black silk shirt with top buttons open!!, n shell we wearing a short blak salwar to match!)

Both will be sitting next to each other on a comfy sofa, and jassi laughs as she tells him how many times shes fallen wen doing 'the walk'...armaan says 'ure jus like my jassi', and he'll jus stare into her eyes trying to get her to confess, not realising it, he comes really close to her.  Jassi stares back as if she cant turn away( tension tension!).

Jassi wanting nothing more then to fall into his arms gets up to leve, but stops strate away, realising her scarf was caught by armaans hand.  She asks him to let go, and he replies: 'not today, not ever..........jassi'

Jassi stares at him in disbelief, and mutters 'im not jassi!'

armaan pulls her scarf, hence pulling her towards him, and stands so that he agen is as close as ne 1 can get!... jassi luks down, still holding her scarf.  Armaan puts his hands on jassi's, and runs up her shoulders, lifts her face , and says...'how can i eva 4 get those beautiful eyes that ive looked into so many times, and love has always looked back...as it is today'

Jassi then agen tries to pull away and says 'armaan sir ...please!'

Realising wot shes sed, she tries to hide it with, i meen armaan......

Armaan agen pulls her towards him agen, and this time holds her around the waist.....'i love u jassi.....i love u....so much'......jassi then has tears falling down her face, and armaan wipes them away with his hand.....i love u 2 armaan sir, i always have...' and with that she lays her head on his shirt, and clenches him so tightly, as do does armaan.  They sit back onto the sofa, her scarf now lays over them both, and in each others arms....they fall into a beautiful dreem, which has now.......finallly.....become reality!

Jassi wakes up in the morning, seeing her self still wrapped up in armaans hands feels secure, yet scared.  she runs her hand down his innocent face, and slowly tries to get up 2 leve.  armaan grabs her hand and pulls her back onto him......'dont eva leve me jassi.......please!'

Embarrassedoooooooooooooooo..... if this happens i wud die of happiness!!!!!!!HOPE It HAPPENS AND HAPPENS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by a4j4ever

Embarrassedoooooooooooooooo..... if this happens i wud die of happiness!!!!!!!HOPE It HAPPENS AND HAPPENS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm be right behind you if this happens...........actually I'm be right next to you. Do wave at me okWinkLOL

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
kranti and Shine, your imagination is fantastic!!!TongueTongue

Kranti, I'll go with Option 2... and if she refuses to go with him to that secluded place I don't mind him using some caveman tactics on herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ... Armaan is tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at passionate scenes!!

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Applying the "Agatha Christie version of Psychology of the Individual", I think the reunion will be filled with passion. Passion and Arman are inseparable.

Go to top