Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Article on Vikram::IS HE THE AAMIR KHAN OF TV?

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Despite proving his mettle in acclaimed serials likeAstitva, Ek Prem Kahani and Koshish'Ek Asha, Varun Badola is often referred as condescending and an actor who acts as if he knows it all according to rumour mongers.  The actor who is currently enjoying the success in playing the role of Vikram Thakur in Zee TV's hard hitting social drama 'Phir Subah Hogi' spoke candidly about the rumors floating in the industry that he is arrogant and difficult to work with.

"People think I am snooty, elitist and too proud. I'm apparently known to refuse scenarios that don't have a strong content, they say I interfere and have superiority complex. I'm also perceived to take myself too seriously," said Varun with a calm smile on his face. The fact that his face showed no signs of being perturbed by such notions spoke volume about his personality and maturity.

Contrary to what the grapevine is buzzing, his current co-stars, Gulki Joshi (who plays the character of Sugni) and producer Sourav Srivastava have a different story to tell altogether about the actor. Gulki said, "I was very scared to work with him because I had heard that he is a perfectionist and expects his co-actors to give perfect takes. But all apprehensions flew out of the window right from day one. He has been a complete sweetheart Embarrassedand has always made me feel at ease. It's inspiring to see such a senior actor at work!"

Producer Saurav Srivastava also can't stop raving about Varun saying, " I think he is the Aamir Khan of the television industry.Clap He's hard-working, dedicated, tackles difficult scenes with lan, has been a part of landmark shows and most importantly, he is not interested in money for the sake of it. Varun has grown into a very respectable and fine actor. Being choosy about what one does in this industry is a rarity and Varun has no qualms about taking long breaks. He is one of the most versatile actors in the industry, a thorough professional and one of the most accommodating actors to work with'he delivers more than what anyone expects'Clapthe chemistry between Varun and Gulki in the current track is being appreciated'StarHeartThe story ahead will see interesting shades to Varun's characterConfused'I'm thrilled he accepted Vikram Thakur's role!"  With such feedback from colleagues, it's no wonder that Varun doesn't bother to clarify gossip'

The chemistry between Gulki Joshi (who plays the role of Sugni) and Varun Badola has already been established in the current track when Thakur Vikram Singh confesses his love for Sugni and stops mother and daughter from leaving the village. Sugni employs herself as Aditya Babu's driver, gradually coming to terms with the fact that she has fallen in love with Thakur Vikram Singh. Sugni's bubble is burst by none other than Gulabiya who questions her that if Vikram Singh truly loves her, will he marry her? What will be Gulki's next step?

To find out keep watching Zee TV's Phir Subah Hogi every Monday to Friday 9:30 PM.

source: http://www.zeetv.com/news-media/gossip-trivia/is-he-the-aamir-khan-of-tv.html

Edited by stephhh - 26 June 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashromancefannaj7pallavi25

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I love Gulki's comments about him and how he mentioned 'sweetheart' is so sweet. I also liked how the producer appreciated him n his work. And they know how much we love Sugvi n it shows in producer's cmnt. I now wonder from being 'grey' shades, Vikram has 'interesting' shades?? wht does it imply?? Interesting!!! am looking forward to it but him being negative will b 'UNACCEPTABLE'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefan

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
The article has been here before and it was written at a time when TVS was not originally planned as the romantic lead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryz

Prabhdeep Senior Member
Prabhdeep
Prabhdeep

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Tfs Smile 

People always criticize such unconventional actors. Varun is amazing and if he is choosy, it's for a reason. He does work which is unique and it works well for him. And at the stage he is in his career, why should he settle for less? Don't blame him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzromancefanstephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
this isnt a new article?? but I found it in the home page of zee tv so I thought its new, plus what it concludes implied tht its new...sorry for disappointing :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzromancefan

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

this isnt a new article?? but I found it in the home page of zee tv so I thought its new, plus what it concludes implied tht its new...sorry for disappointing :(

They keep recycling articles. We had the same article posted here before, now they have just added the last few lines to make it sound current.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hmmm...now I know it

tnx for telling me atria, I actually thought its new...duhhh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index