Phir Subah Hogi

Raise the ranking of PSH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I am not happy with the fact thtat no matter how much the show is doing well n retaining a satisfactory TRP but still its dropping its position in India-forum. I am actually surprised n shocked to see some of the shows getting higher positions than PSH but in real those shows r just waste of time with poor acting by its casts n pointless storyline. I wud request all the PSHians to help raise the position in the ranking by hitting 5 star in chaska meter, posting more comments in Varun, Gulki's profile n keeping this forum more acting by posting comments. I know we can do it n with our cumulative effect we will bring the sow to top 10. What's say????Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bernieVirashkim93cupdVinnie79Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raise the ranking of PSH" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I'm definitely trying. We have to bring up the rank. I want the show at #1. If we all contribute and post, have discussions, it's possible.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thnx Prabhdeep but only 2 of us or few of us wont b able to do it...everyone will hve to join hands to bring the show to top 10 which it deserves

Prabhdeep

Prabhdeep

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Lets hope so. We need more activity to raise this rank. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashstephhh

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I am doing all of the above. I am sure the other members here are doing the same and we will raise the ranking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Virashstephhh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.