Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

PSH Wiki Page

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I went in there and removed the claim that Aditya wa the lead...later in the week I will update it and discuss the issues that occured when between whether to go with Aditya or TVS for the main lead and how the public (meaning usEmbarrassed) were responsible for the change. If someone has more time on their hands is a more of an IT expert, go in there and make those changes and I will edit as well Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdycupdRJ2012

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Sometime ago I changed this to show VB as the lead...it has been changed again and it has Aditya as the main lead. People, I think the writers of this show are the ones changing it...I don't know who is but it has been changed TWO times - each time I have changed.

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
aditya can never b the lead as long as vikram is there...in the montage also vik stands tall infront of all which clearly signifies the importance of his character. If he turn negative then mayb some one else can enter to the show but adi as lead no chance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

widdy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index