Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Main lead pair of PSH...

Poll Question: Should Vikram & Sugni be the main lead pair of PSH??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
64 [68.09%]
30 [31.91%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
my first poll in this forum,  Embarrassed     its simple...how many of u have accepted Sugvi n want to see them as lead pair of PSH n how many thinks they r odd n shouldn't b the main pair. You may post ur own choice regarding whom u want to see end up with sugniDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefankomal07-rupa-

Prabhdeep Senior Member
Prabhdeep
Prabhdeep

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Vikram, no doubt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzstephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
thnxx for replying

Yes...Vikram no doubt...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryz

cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
For some reason I can't digest this pairing. I don't like the big age difference, the fact that she'll be his second wife, and also because I think she needs to make a name for herself. 

As in, she has HUGE dreams of doing something unprecedented for her community. Simply marrying a Thakur won't do justice in fulfilling that dream. I think she she should go the Delhi and make a name and mold her own future rather than just getting tied down and settling for this relationship. 

Age isn't really a huge factor. If they love each other, age is but a number. But still, I feel like she is too innocent for him and I can't help but think that Vikram is too good to be true. There has to be more to him than meets the eye. 

Also, I want her to have the position of someone's first wife. Why should she settle for being his second? Not saying so much that remarriages are bad. I don't think that. However, for this particular story, I feel like she should get the best she can and a fresh start on life. By being okay with the second wife thing, she's pretty much resorting to the conclusion that this is as good as it will get for her given that she's a Bedni. You know what I mean?

I'm not a fan of Adi either though. He's gonna have to change a lot if there is going to be a Sugni/Adi pairing...

Just some thoughts Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nosh25sweetonesurvi035rozieSky23AbsoluvFastFuriousgirlDabulls23

sweetone Senior Member
sweetone
sweetone

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cynthia32

For some reason I can't digest this pairing. I don't like the big age difference, the fact that she'll be his second wife, and also because I think she needs to make a name for herself.

As in, she has HUGE dreams of doing something unprecedented for her community. Simply marrying a Thakur won't do justice in fulfilling that dream. I think she she should go the Delhi and make a name and mold her own future rather than just getting tied down and settling for this relationship.

Age isn't really a huge factor. If they love each other, age is but a number. But still, I feel like she is too innocent for him and I can't help but think that Vikram is too good to be true. There has to be more to him than meets the eye.

Also, I want her to have the position of someone's first wife. Why should she settle for being his second? Not saying so much that remarriages are bad. I don't think that. However, for this particular story, I feel like she should get the best she can and a fresh start on life. By being okay with the second wife thing, she's pretty much resorting to the conclusion that this is as good as it will get for her given that she's a Bedni. You know what I mean?

I'm not a fan of Adi either though. He's gonna have to change a lot if there is going to be a Sugni/Adi pairing...

Just some thoughtsSmile

agree with what you say but the only difference is that I so much love and want an Adi-Sugni jodi/pairing.

Jasmine01survi035rozie

cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetone

agree with what you say but the only difference is that I so much love and want an Adi-Sugni jodi/pairing.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like him more now after his conversation with Gulabiya for sure. 
and I prefer Adi/Sugni over Vikram/Sugni...but I do want her to mold her own future and not just marry into it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine01sweetonesurvi035rozieDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
My first Q is how old is Sugni?? 17? Embarrassed

Vikram has to be in his mid 30s for being married and a widower..

To me Sugni looks like 17?

Age does play a part when one of them is very young...Not even in late 20s or early 30s...She is teenager from what I gather...

Now if she was mid to late 30s and he was early 50s age does not matter much as both are matured and seen life..

I also believe there is more to Vikram than what we see at this time..

Vikram's love is not as naive and innocent as Sugni's...SHe does not even get that he needs to marry her now and not some day in future...She is so naive..Gulabiya is right with her Qs..

I think Adi-Sugni would make a better pair after his convo with gulabiya..

BTW does any one know who is Sugni's father?? Wasn't gulabiya Adi's father's bedni too? I have not watched it from the beginning and have missed many episodes in between..

So correct me if I am wrong..

No blessings from MOI on Vikram-Sugni pair..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetonerozie

cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

My first Q is how old is Sugni?? 17? Embarrassed

Vikram has to be in his mid 30s for being married and a widower..

To me Sugni looks like 17?

Age does play a part when one of them is very young...Not even in late 20s or early 30s...She is teenager from what I gather...

Now if she was mid to late 30s and he was early 50s age does not matter much as both are matured and seen life..

I also believe there is more to Vikram than what we see at this time..

Vikram's love is not as naive and innocent as Sugni's...SHe does not even get that he needs to marry her now and not some day in future...She is so naive..Gulabiya is right with her Qs..

I think Adi-Sugni would make a better pair after his convo with gulabiya..

BTW does any one know who is Sugni's father?? Wasn't gulabiya Adi's father's bedni too? I have not watched it from the beginning and have missed many episodes in between..

So correct me if I am wrong..

No blessings from MOI on Vikram-Sugni pair..

I totally agree. She hasn't seen the world yet and she isn't mature enough to understand what the consequences of the age gap are. Things would def be different if the age gap was when she was in her 30s and he was much older than the actual situation with her being a teenager. I hope Gulabiya is able to make Sugni understand that Vikram seems very fishy. 

I think Sugni's father is a thakur actually. Thakur Jwala I think?

The easiest way to catch up is to watch the quick 5 min videos on zeetv's official website :) http://www.zeetv.com/shows/phir-subah-hogi/video/

romancefanrozieDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index