Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

June 25th: How Mohan saves an epi

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Largely filler epi today with footage dedicated to Mr. Clean that I really don't want to waste much breath on...I've realized though that this guy has an annoying voice...just noticed it today onlyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

However there are some things worthy of noting in this epi:

1) That blue looks REALLY good on MohanπŸ˜†...he should wear that color more often.

2) The opening scene with Mohan getting angry watching Megha with Mr. Clean...and his dialogues about how he HATES ppl who pretend to be shareef and then show their true colors...LOLL...if looks could kill, Mr. Clean would be dead and buried by now...haha...that Riddhima girl is SUCH a bimbo though...oh and LOL@ Mohan's "pehli baar koi dhang ka kaam kiya hai isne" when he sees Addu interrupting Mr. Clean and Megha...lol

3) THE scene of the epi...best piece of writing in the epi...when the ladki waale say they'll call later with their answer and after they leave, Mohan sits on the chair with this tired si sigh, wry si smile as Indu is saying how could they not say yes to my wonderful son right away? LOL atleast Indu is consistent that way in her one track mind regarding her precious Monu being world ka bestest betaπŸ˜†...anyways the brilliance in this scene is that smile on Mohan's face as he throws his head back and says, "Aaj tak kisi ne kab haan kaha hai"...You feel so bad for him in that moment cuz it's SO true...the two women he picked to love...didn't say yes for different reasons...ab koi use DEKHNE aaya and they also didn't say yes...the whole pointlessness of this rishta stuff aside, there is a genuine pain in him in that moment...as he says, "Jo hota hai achhe ke liye hi hota hai"...not like he really wanted that rishta...but the rejection probably still pinches on a general level...jisse chaaha tha usne bhi haan nahin bola and obviously that pain is there at the base of everything...

That moment was sweet though where Indu says that the girl her son will choose will be the most pyaari...lol...and Mohan has that smile on his face and we all know who he was thinking ofπŸ˜›

Fab acting from Kunal in this scene...and the only scene that made me even want to talk about the epi today...lol

Rest was a mixed bunch of matchmaking attempts from the Vyas clan, Manav saying yes, Nanhi, Jeeji  attempting to sabotage but nothing really working.

Precap...Reverse psychology on Mohan...lol the trio knows that Megha is a hopeless case so they are full on laying emotional blackmail on Mohan and hoping for him to fix all this...is it fair? Hasn't this man gone through enough humiliation? How do they expect him to make Megha see sense when he's already tried everything? Or do they just want him to stop Megha's wedding with Manav?  Nanhi has pulled the ultimate ace by telling him that he hasn't thought of HER...vis a vis what will happen to her dreams of wanting her Spiderman as her father?πŸ˜†

Pata nahin what they'll show tomorrow but looks like Mohan will change his mind after this emotional atyachaar and join their hair-brained schemes to sabotage Manav-Megha ki alliance somehowπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu, for the hilarious analysis.πŸ˜†πŸ€— Loved the title😍
That Manav is getting on my nerves.🀒.. when will he go???😑

Mohan was looking cute in blue shirt
😍... but can't see him in pain.😭 Edited by mohan-sun-na - 11 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
-- my spot --  

*edit*

Strange are the ways of love indeed - it's never really about who will fit your wishlist. It's always about that person. The whole wishlist and its many check points which we tediously edit and amend running them over and over in our heads through the years waiting for love to happen are quite a waste of time because soulmates are not a myth; the wishlist is. It is, like I said, always about that one person. 

So I was thinking of how interesting it is that Ridhima to the face is everything Megha represents, and better (no, DO NOT THROW things at me for saying this! Let me make my point first πŸ˜†) I say she is everything Megha represents - because honestly, even Megha might be briefly star-struck by the *makes me roll eyes* epitome of susheelta that Ridhima represents πŸ˜† And she is better, because hey, she's accepting Mohan!!! πŸ˜› Okay - serious point here? Let's go back to Mohan's monologue from the farmhouse, and just for a moment remove the fact that the woman in reference of his confessions was Megha. What did Mohan really ask for that night? A simple, suljhi zindagi. Where he could come back home and feel the exhaustion just crack away from himself at the sight of a family, an institution, and a woman who made his life worth it all. Love. Being wanted. Peace. When you look at Ridhima and her extent of simplicity, you've GOT to admit she epitomizes it even beyond Megha! Like come on, can you give one look to that girl and ever imagine her pulling off one iota of "Mirchi"?! Not really. She is tailormade as Mohan asked for - simple, loving, accepting - given that the whole Rashmi affair had left him quite charred and outcast! 
But Mohan has tasted blood. Yes, literally too πŸ˜† Mohan has known and loved Megha. Who was everything that can be simple and loving and accepting, and yet show a fire that most people who she spent her life with remained unaware of! Mohan has seen it. And whether he likes it or not, knows it or not - he likes it to be that way! A woman like Ridhima would exhaust him out of any spark in his life, from the sheer lack of challenge! The sheer lack of spirit - she would do everything in the world to make him happy, everything he ever asked for that night - everything that makes a home warm - and Mohan would probably end in an early grave jaded with the perfection! πŸ˜† 

There is of course the other side of the coin too. Amar was the epitome of perfection that Megha not only knew, but loved with all her heart, bore a family with, and lives with the name of... Amar was her entire world, and continued to be so even after he was gone. Amar is the mantle above the highest mantle which basically no one else in her opinion can reach out and touch. Amar is the unattainable. When she was with him, what they had then is unattainable. 
But lo and behold and hold your hearts because the world may have yet another Amar specimen after all. Mr. Clean AND perfect. From whatever we can and have gathered of Amar, Manav is possibly the closest that can come to being his clone - perhaps in his own ways even an improvement, since the shots of the Bhopal home reflected a yet lesser talent in Amar to be of any "household" help that Manav seems to be a pro at πŸ˜† If Megha ever thought she would never exhaust of the impossibility of anyone touching the perfection that was Amar - well, here is, in flesh and blood, ready to be her new man! 
Of course, Megha too has tasted blood! πŸ˜† We can say it the one way - Mohan has rubbed off a little too much on her, perfection isn't as becoming a trait as it used to feel like. We can say it another way - Mohan has brought out THOSE attributes of her character which remained unraveled even in her perfect world with Amar. Ironic as this sounds, perfection comes with that flaw. It doesn't allow you space to challenge yourself any further. With Amar - Megha was always the loved pretty girl who was wife and mom and all that, but just a little girl in the care of her always be there for you husband. Then the shield was gone, and life didn't look so pretty. By the time Mohan came into picture, Megha had weathered some, by only in going from an curious but ideal girl to a passive ideal woman. Of course, Mohan spelled musibat from his very advent. He poked and poked and dug out the curiosity and compelled and aided to hone it into greater bigger synonymous forms. Megha found a fire inside her - that wanted to live, to win, to be happy. 

For two people who seemed to have had some very clear notions on their wishlist - Mohan and Megha didn't quite realize that neither of them is a perfectionist, and that perfection is somehow, quite boring to them. Their "peace" is in "unrest" πŸ˜† Even the trivial routine one upmanship will do. Will work great in fact - with each other. They shared the simple joys of a split cup of office tea. And they fared through complex adventures like becoming a make-believe couple πŸ˜† They didn't quite realize how this happened but the wishlists did alter in a manner, that they became each others "ideal" wishlist. So at this testing point of their lives, when they are each faces with a prospective other mate - they can't find the sense of completion anymore. Try as they might - and even they don't consciously "tally" the prospects against each other, fact is, no one can really become another Megha to Mohan, or Mohan to Megha at this point. Perhaps in real life and other circumstances life and time would have changed that. But this is obviously different. 

So even if Mohan with a proper resolve wants to give moving on a shot, and even if Megha with her righteous resolve wants to go with her family's wishes - the sense of something amiss will not go away! They can try and bother their heads about WHAT is amiss if they care to waste time like that, but technically they both know! 

I was very pleased to see that the tone of Mohan's reaction to Megha and Manav didn't change today, and that he STILL made no cynical comeback to the "love is complicated" remark. I know its just a line - but the whole essence of it means THAT much to me. ALL THE MORE when I put it together with the later Mohan moment where he scoffs and says aaj tak kisne kiya hai - in response to Indu being miffed they didn't stamp her Monu for instant approval! For all the cynicism of that moment - it just WARMS my heart to no end, that Mohan doesn't feel let down by love! And somehow the irony of it stands SO LOUD for me in its subtlety! Past Rashmi, Mohan had become a serious non believer staying away from love as far as he could. He was the outcome of what Ridhima told him today were the "complications of love" While Ridhima stayed clear all along, Mohan somehow came out of a mess and went with that belief. Only until Megha happened. And now at this point where he has matured much more and loved in a much deeper more complete way - the loss of Megha right now DOES NOT take him back to that old square one! I think that ONE thing is like a litmus test! Somehow, at least for real people like Mohan, a taste of TRUE love - whatever that is defined as - the kind he has with Megha, should NOT leave a bad taste, even on the verge of an unhappy end! The disasters that leave you charred and retreating in your shell are usually the kind that were storms in the passing - even if you didn't see them so in time! The very real and EQUALLY reciprocated (even if not as he would have it) kind of love that he has with Megha has made him a better, more stable man - and it shows! He's falling apart inside - no way he's not - but he's holding fort so strongly and well WITHOUT ANY KIND OF PRETENSE to be stronger than he is - Mohan is such a remarkably real guy!!! 

But why I referred to that comment he makes with a scoff about who has ever said yes to him made me smile shaking head at the irony too. Look at the women in his life. Rashmi - started afresh but with a clear picture of KNOWING what she had lost. And regretting it duly. Megha - who could want NOTHING MORE than some miracle with which she could be with Mohan. Ridhima - Who for unfathomable reasons EVEN AFTER BEING treated to Mohan Bhatnagar in his most appalling element is shy and coy and all yes about marrying a man jo dil ka bada saaf hai... 

And ek hain Mohan Bhatnagar. A man who scoffs at his fate, where no woman ever wants to say yes to him! The way life will come and play a tease on you is just... ridiculously ironic! 3 women who would have given anything to be with him - and he can't get ONE straight yes from ONE of them when it is needed! But the interesting part is, Mohan at THIS POINT is not self defeated about this "rejection" sort of sense. He's just in the middle of a resolve he seriously wants to see through and the lack of purpose he feels in himself and in his life EVEN though he's setting out to accomplish SUCH A CHALLENGING resolve! 

I'm TOTALLY going to quote lines from Serena Ryder's All For Love because they SO GO for Mohan at this point! 

Slipping through the hole where the moon don't shine
Spent too long trying to make you mine
Kept on running but I fell behind
Butterfly better fly away this time
I'm all for love
But I can't see the light
Tell me how to do it
Tell me how I'm gonna get it right - cause I'm all for love! 

So anyway. The opening scene and Mohan in all his glorious bindaas giri was OBVIOUSLY the USP of the episode! I also kinda heart the Nanhi Addu scene - for all its filler value - because it's just a picture of so many of my own childhood days πŸ˜› Using your younger brother to "get your dirty work done" is like THE AWESOME FEELING of being boss you can get as a kid  πŸ˜Ž 

Btw - I was in total rue about how the wannabe duo had made such a villain out of Addu last week, people were actually HATING on that kid, and WHY NOT - that's HOW low they went for whatever drama they were chasing - but I'm glad we got a brief moment of Addu winning Kudos from REAL FUTURE DADDY!!! πŸ˜ƒ Waah mere sher πŸ€£ se muje bas ek baat yaad aayi - abey chuchandar kahin ke, khud ki himaat ni hui toh Mummy ko le aya!  🀣  🀣  🀣 πŸ€£ Mohan has NO sense of compunction in passing opinions on that kid!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Oh and also - I just liked that Monu moment between Mohan and Indu. I did.  I can't bring myself to like her - but all these random moments thrown in occasionally are reminders of why Mohan himself dotes on his mommy like a boy, in his own faltu giri ways! β˜ΊοΈ

Chalo - that's that I guess? Today didn't seem off track to me from Sunday - but asal toh we'll know tomorrow hi. Mohan in the preview didn't look like he'd just suddenly drop his brains to the pit and walk away without them. I do think his revised plan has the potential to make sense - pray the original duo STAY!!! 
Edited by without-fathom - 11 years ago
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant post:::: just loved it...

Mohan is the complete package...

I salute him...

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know about episode but the reason for mohans u turn was credible and nanhi in a way is already in mohan colours as she knows which card to use where and they would make a good father daughter pair
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved when Mohan said Wah! mere Sher! - about AdduπŸ˜†. 

I just want to ask if there is any psychologist here. Why manav is not able to see megha's unsaid feelings, when on the 1st day he was analyzing her? Is it not possible if they don't give it a thought? Doesn't it or shouldn't it come naturally for Psychologist to think about other ppls feeling/thinking? I'm confused. 

Precap: I too don't like the emotional atyachaar. But i think they don't know any better way. 

All this sudden quick return to majnugiri(probably) is because of the JDJ Gimmick by the channel people. 

pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We should not say filler but not exciting also..Indeed the only good part was when Kunal was on screen...he steals the show..πŸ‘ 
The moment he throws his head back, I felt so bad for him..poor guy, none of the single girl he loved says yes to him...and how badly he is affected by Megha's rejection...😭

That meetha Mr. clean is too sweet for my liking...i was laughing while looking at his face..πŸ˜†

I hope I don't have to see that bimbo again on my screen..Her pronunciation of "Misshh Shharafat" and  " chidhaya" part was killing me...CVs plz hire me for such spaces on screen...or at least hire me for speech therapy session...the diction was just cringe-worthy πŸ€’ πŸ€’😑  utter waste in front of Kunal's superb diction..I love the sound quality of Kunal's voice...its deep and soft .

Precap..ewww..are they really gonna make it a kids game..no no.. CVs, plz don't kill Mohan's intensity and make it Yash Chopra movie..no offence to chopra fans..😊
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

1) That blue looks REALLY good on MohanπŸ˜†...he should wear that color more often. I love how this is your no.1 in the list! πŸ˜†...I likeee it too!..especially in that terrace scene, when he is wearing it with a white t shirt...soo bright and lively...of course completely opposite to his emotions in that scene πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

2) The opening scene with Mohan getting angry watching Megha with Mr. Clean...and his dialogues about how he HATES ppl who pretend to be shareef and then show their true colors...LOLL...if looks could kill, Mr. Clean would be dead and buried by now...haha...that Riddhima girl is SUCH a bimbo though...oh and LOL@ Mohan's "pehli baar koi dhang ka kaam kiya hai isne" when he sees Addu interrupting Mr. Clean and Megha...lol   Yes I liked what he said..he doesn't know as yet that Manav and Megha are being set up by the rest of the family...and he really found this guy to be a decent fella..but when he sees Manav holding her hand and it's very obvious that he's hitting on her..that's when he comments about it..and even calls Addu sher(?) πŸ˜† I loved that random macchar comment with complete swatting of his hand too πŸ˜†

3) THE scene of the epi...best piece of writing in the epi...when the ladki waale say they'll call later with their answer and after they leave, Mohan sits on the chair with this tired si sigh, wry si smile as Indu is saying how could they not say yes to my wonderful son right away? LOL atleast Indu is consistent that way in her one track mind regarding her precious Monu being world ka bestest betaπŸ˜†...anyways the brilliance in this scene is that smile on Mohan's face as he throws his head back and says, "Aaj tak kisi ne kab haan kaha hai"...You feel so bad for him in that moment cuz it's SO true...the two women he picked to love...didn't say yes for different reasons...ab koi use DEKHNE aaya and they also didn't say yes...the whole pointlessness of this rishta stuff aside, there is a genuine pain in him in that moment...as he says, "Jo hota hai achhe ke liye hi hota hai"...not like he really wanted that rishta...but the rejection probably still pinches on a general level...jisse chaaha tha usne bhi haan nahin bola and obviously that pain is there at the base of everything...WORD! It was like if the two people he genuinely cared and loved at different points in his life, rejected his love, what can he expect from a stranger and her family who hardly knows him at all..he was just stating the facts of his life..ahh felt so bad for him...

That moment was sweet though where Indu says that the girl her son will choose will be the most pyaari...lol...and Mohan has that smile on his face and we all know who he was thinking ofπŸ˜› Another good moment...and brilliant acting from Kunal yes. Out of the two women he loved, the one who he thought he could settle down with was Megha..I think JZ was talking about something like this in her post on Saturday's scene. Megha is the person he could weave those dreams about. I remember that scene of Mohan after the farmhouse where he narrates the events to Guru...sighhh he wished this sapna would come true...and he came so close to achieving it..but it slipped again. When his mom tells him that statement...he knows he has chosen only one girl with all his heart.

Precap...Reverse psychology on Mohan...lol the trio knows that Megha is a hopeless case so they are full on laying emotional blackmail on Mohan and hoping for him to fix all this...is it fair? Hasn't this man gone through enough humiliation? How do they expect him to make Megha see sense when he's already tried everything? Or do they just want him to stop Megha's wedding with Manav? Nanhi has pulled the ultimate ace by telling him that he hasn't thought of HER...vis a vis what will happen to her dreams of wanting her Spiderman as her father?πŸ˜†

I don't know where this is going, but I think what they were trying to aim for here was, to at least not let Mohan make a mistake, if they ever tried this reverse psychology technique on Megha, it would have mostly backfired πŸ˜†.. toh they want at least one party to be safe.. ab what they show tomorrow will either make us do the headdesk or appreciate some bits of the episode from this budhwaar bhoot that the Colors channel has.

unforgetable112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thxz
fantastic post!!!!!!!
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hamaara Monu toh aisa hi hai...bilkul bacche jaisa, zyada der naaraz nahi reh sakta, unse toh bilkul bhi nahi jisse pyar karta hai. He was so hurt, looking at Megha picking those papers in the office, aur PL office ke baahar bike start karke wait bhi kiya uske liye, he is such a darling.Koi Mehga ki taraf dekhe toh usse saha nahi jaata, aur Mr.Clean ne toh haath pakad liya? ye tune kya Kiya Manaav? Ab mera Monu tujhe nahi chodega.