India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kumud and Her Personality

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:36am | IP Logged

I know this has been posted on here before...but please don't delete it...this is just a reference as to what I want to say...

Take Ten : Aashka Goradia
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   January 4, 2005

Shaheen Parkar
Kumud
(Aashka Goradia)
Aashka Goradia plays the role of Kumud in Kkusum (Sony).

As the daughter of Kkusum (Manasi Joshi Roy) and Abhay (Anuj Saxena) in the daily soap, Kumud has to contend with Kali (Rucha Gujarathi) in her affections for Garv (Chetan Hansraj).

At the moment Goradia is content playing Kumud "as there is no time left to take on any other assignment," she says.

Here are 10 things you would like to know about her....

What is your star sign?
Sagittarius.

Do you believe in astrology and numerology?
Not at all.

Where were you born and which school did you go to?
I am from Gujarat. I was born in Ahmedabad and attended St Louis school there.

For what did you get your first pay cheque and how much?
I worked as a translator when I was 15 years old for the marketing company ORG MARG, Ahmedabad. I would translate their forms from Gujarati into English. I was paid Rs 10 per form. I would manage to translate about 15 forms in a day. So that would make Rs 150 per day.

What one thing are you really bad at doing?
Covering up lies.

What do you wear at home?
Cotton salwar kurtas or a lehenga and T-shirt.

What mobile phone do you use?
It's a Nokia 7610.

What's the best thing about working in entertainment?
The recognition you get.

What's the worst thing?
The long working hours!

How often do you say "I love you"?
At least 10 times a day, to my mother, father and to things I like to do and to people I like to be with.

Canadian Girl...I have nothing against you...no grudge...nothing...but you said that Kali prefers to wear traditional clothing and Kumud prefers Western clothing.  This article proves you wrong.  If I am not mistaken, cotton salwar kurtas and lehngas are traditional clothing.  I also have a comment for Angadzgirl...The last question is "How often do you sayin 'I love you?'"...part of the answer is to my mother and father.  You said that she doesn't talk about her parents or whatever and always talks about her boyfriend...she talked about her secret admirer once or twice...but here she's talking about her parents...

Now please don't get offended...i hope no one does...i was just trying to reach my point...i am not trying to hold a grudge against anyone...nor am i trying to act like im a miss know it all...i don't want to fight with anyone...just stating what i think.  Hope this doesn't offend anyone.

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hey Sumaira! chill!! I felt bad when you said why "brown" people hide their age? But I agree that we all say and write things in the heat of moment and it's not really personal.

We all are entitled to our opinion. So chill. No one is offended. We all are cool chicks Big smile Big smile I like your posts.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top