Members Lounge

Introduction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

xxsanaaaxx

xxsanaaaxx

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hey Members of India-forum,

My name is Sanaa and I've been a member for so long and now have moved to raleigh, North Carolina from New York. I recently just got married in April 2012, was wondering if there are any people who live here???
What shows do you guys watch?
Thanks,
Sanaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduction" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxsanaaaxx

xxsanaaaxx

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
anyone watch iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? ek hazaaron mein meri behna hain?
punar vivah? pavitra rishta? those ar ethe dramas i watch... i've recently started watching a pakistani drama humsafar too but haven't finished watching..

hope every1 is doing well.

I'm 25 just got married, and am looking for people who live around the area in NC as well...

pm me if u live in NC thanks, trying to make new friends.:D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top