Vikram is not negative !

Posted: 11 years ago
After doubting him for a while myself, I'm starting to feel differently. The way things are going on, I honestly believe that Vikram actually loves Sugni and wants to be with her. This isn't a game. Most of the scenarios we came up with don't make sense. For example, his weakness for women or revenge from JT. If that was really going through his head, it would contradict his character shown in the show so far. It's been 50 episodes. Would the CV's spend some much time building a character a certain way just to make him turn into the bad guy and tell people that he never actually was the way he was shown... I don't think so. 

If the articles about Vikram being the bad guy or even a character with grey shades is true, I don't think he's actually there yet. Meaning he isn't the bad guy yet but something might happen which forces him to change. For example, when Adi said Sugni doesn't deserve Vikram, Vikram said that he trusts her. Maybe something will happen that will cause misunderstandings between the two and break Vikram's trust. Not only would that turn him against Sugni but it will make him believe all the stereotypes on bednis. 

Nobody is happy with this relationship. There are so many people who want it to end, Vikram and Sugni to separate. Vikram's sisters are definitely going to do everything in their power to change Vikram's mind, Adi might be used as a pawn in this. I'm pretty sure the rest of the takurs won't miss the opportunity to poison Vikram's mind either.

What do you guys think?
u r 100% correct, thanks for the post Prabhdeep. I too feel he is not negative n CVs has changed the character n their original plan. I mean come on!!! How many dramas have u seen with the villian n main lead romancing for 50th episode??? I dnt think Cvs r fool to build such an awesome chemistry then break it suddenly. This will reverse effect them n will badly hurt the show. I am now 99% sure tht Vikram and Sugni r the main lead pair of PSH. Sorry to hurt adi's fans but its true with all the scenes n dialogues coming frm the show itself. I believe some incidents will occur to create misundrstnding between SugVi but tht wont mean tht TVS is negative...

Hurrrayyy am so happy with the show currently...n hope CVs dont disappoint us by spoiling the fun
Originally posted by stephhh

u r 100% correct, thanks for the post Prabhdeep. I too feel he is not negative n CVs has changed the character n their original plan. I mean come on!!! How many dramas have u seen with the villian n main lead romancing for 50th episode??? I dnt think Cvs r fool to build such an awesome chemistry then break it suddenly. This will reverse effect them n will badly hurt the show. I am now 99% sure tht Vikram and Sugni r the main lead pair of PSH. Sorry to hurt adi's fans but its true with all the scenes n dialogues coming frm the show itself. I believe some incidents will occur to create misundrstnding between SugVi but tht wont mean tht TVS is negative...

Hurrrayyy am so happy with the show currently...n hope CVs dont disappoint us by spoiling the fun

I'm glad someone agrees. TVS character has been developed and is being loved by the audience. Showing him as a negative character who is just playing with Sugni would have a negative impact on the show. Everything we have been watching would seem pointless, the love and concern... If he necessarily has to turn negative, it would make more sense changing his character and showing us those changes down the road.
there is no reason to deny to the fact which is clear n true...and the fact is SugVi is happening n CVS have changed their storyline for sure...as u hve said after all these romance, concerns, support, affection n over all the strong building of their chemistry, it wud b pointless n waste of time to see the pair breaking n Vikky turning negative. Not many will accept it neither sug-adi pair. It will cause serious trouble for the show...

SUGVI ROCKS
I just hope the CV's could figure out a way to keep sugvi without harming the story.
just imagine if he is to turn bad then wud SBS hve shown so many clips on sugvi n fun of gulki, varun off set??? also y wud PSH team shoot the rain scene??? isnt it to heat up the pairing of sugvi???
The way Vikram thinks about Sugni and dreams of her, it's apparent that he is in love with her.
After watching 50 episodes, if the CVs wanted Vickram to be
a negative character they would have done so by now. Many
articles wrote that he will turn negative , but I can't picture it.
Vickram love Sugni immensely and would do anything in his
power to be with her. There is trouble brewing for both Sugni and 
Vickram. Today's episode was awesome and fantastic. Their 
acting was superb and amazing. Has anyone notice that 
Dhanuma will be a hindrance in Sugvi romance. Every time 
Vickram and Sugni gets close Dhanuma is there to 
prevent it . The famous hugging scene that we were all
looking forward to was stop by Dhanuma and now today's episode
as they were about to kiss there was a disturbance from
Dhanuma. Many people are against Sugvi Jodi relationship 
especially his family and other Thakur's. Their love will past 
through a lot of trials and tribulations and I hope they are strong
enough to withstand it. Looking forward to see many wonderful
episodes of Sugvi Jodi.😛

Originally posted by Sandy66

After watching 50 episodes, if the CVs wanted Vickram to be
a negative character they would have done so by now. Many
articles wrote that he will turn negative , but I can't picture it.
Vickram love Sugni immensely and would do anything in his
power to be with her. There is trouble brewing for both Sugni and 
Vickram. Today's episode was awesome and fantastic. Their 
acting was superb and amazing. Has anyone notice that 
Dhanuma will be a hindrance in Sugvi romance. Every time 
Vickram and Sugni gets close Dhanuma is there to 
prevent it . The famous hugging scene that we were all
looking forward to was stop by Dhanuma and now today's episode
as they were about to kiss there was a disturbance from
Dhanuma. Many people are against Sugvi Jodi relationship 
especially his family and other Thakur's. Their love will past 
through a lot of trials and tribulations and I hope they are strong
enough to withstand it. Looking forward to see many wonderful
episodes of Sugvi Jodi.😛

They truly are a awkwardly amazing jodi. I want them to be together and yes withstand all the impending trials. It would be interesting to see Vik with grey shades but not completely negative. Whatever he does, I hope he just stays with Sugni... Fights to be with her.
to much sweetness can turn sour...so for some twist they can show him in lil bit grey shade but its of tolerable range n he shud b wth sugni...nw I can imagine PSH without Sugvi...I wont able to tolerate nyone else with her except vikram