Shilpa07 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys whats is this going on yaar!

Kumkum is becoming shagun.First tht Surbhi(who played main lead in Shagun) came in kumkum n now Kabir(Surbhi's husband in Shagun) n other guy(er..dunt know his name but he was surbhi's  son-in-law in shagun).AB kya uski beti ko lana hi rehgayaπŸ˜†

This is becoming like kahani ghar ghar kii.Where sasha n parivaar came to aggarwaal house after death of rohan(hope its correct)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† yeah sasha n parivar
i think sasha n family r much better than akashz family πŸ˜† doesnt sasha act so well 😳
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
lolz shilpa n damsel...do we think there will be shagun (a wedding) happening in kumkum soon then?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...sory bad j/k! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Shilpa07 thumbnail

uhh...i wish.i mean it wud be good na if kabir marries surbhi(abha) in the serial so tht she is not after our handsome su.

by the way they shud get married in serial as they did in shagun.πŸ˜†

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That would be an AWESOME thing happingπŸ‘πŸ‘... but i dont think it will happen infact i have a feeling that abha will a negative role meaning i feel that she will do something in which both the wadhwa and akash patel family will hate each other <I hope i am wrong >just feeling that it  anywayz keep our fingures cross for some hapy moments in kumkum😊😊😊
mariaam thumbnail
yeah the whole team of shagun is here in kumkum to spouil the atmosphere...but anyways as far as SUKK are together i dont mind any track!!!😊
zara29 thumbnail

yah agree with u guys.......i just hate these characters of shagun alongwith baffalo,i also want that salil shud get married to baffalo but b4 this happens we hav to c a lot of boring & boring& borng scenes of stupid salil & baffalo abha,afterall phele duno ki nazrein milengi phir pyaar hoga tab hi tu shaaadi hogi na!!!!!!im sure [but dun want]it will take alot of ep.nooooooooooooo cant bear them!!!!!!!!!!!!!😑

im sure the new stupid dir will show romance of salil& baffalo as he showed baffalo with sumeet remember that baffalo's dream scene ,akhir hum se is new dir ko kiya dushmani hai ju woh su-kk key romantic scenes nahi dekhata!!uffffffffffffffffπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

taurus thumbnail

πŸ˜‰ i think that director liked that serial shagun alot thats y he has included all the cast of shagun.

well i never liked that boring serial n also that cast.

n i think that kumkum was much better earlier than now with this new cast. m not at all happy with it.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yaa i too agree that kumkumbecomes like kggk

but i dont think that salil fall 4 abha,i think between salil & sankit anyone fall 4 kumkum(i think so ,maarna mat mujhka)

zara29 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
no yaar its just impossible k salilor sankit may fall for kk ,u c abha is still their in WADHWA HOUSE just bcoz sum1 has to cum & take her with him forever! i mean thats is salil ,so abha ko isiliye abhi tak WH main rakha hua hai!😳