Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Flashback : Baazigar ON SETS(SRK fans must see!!) - Page 2

MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Awww...sigh..so unpolished, innocent, passionate, energetic, and real here..though he still has some of these qualities even today.. I still miss this Shah.. πŸ˜ 

And Masquerade and anu-pre4eva, I remember this story πŸ˜† It's hilarious..πŸ˜† I think SRK talked about this on that interview with Masand for MNIK with Kajol and Karan..

Yup he isnt completely changed..But nowadays I find him genuine and uninhibited only when he is talking about his children,old friends and memories of parents..He used to talk so much about gauri..like have u seen this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebFIvJDaSmY[/YOUTUBE]

Its so endearing to hear whenever he is talking about Gauri (he talks in express speed though.πŸ˜†)..I dont really get the same feeling these days πŸ˜•..Oh well still LOVE him πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woowww...yeh hain mera sharukhπŸ€—
mela pyala sa nanna sa shallluukhhh😳

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww so cute<<3 ..TFS
being honest, he z still the same 😳 ..he speaks so well
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MaSqUeRaDe

Yup he isnt completely changed..But nowadays I find him genuine and uninhibited only when he is talking about his children,old friends and memories of parents..He used to talk so much about gauri..like have u seen this

Its so endearing to hear whenever he is talking about Gauri (he talks in express speed though.πŸ˜†)..I dont really get the same feeling these days πŸ˜•..Oh well still LOVE him πŸ˜†

You are right about SRK. These days he rarely mentions Gauri. While earlier his interviews used to be all about her. Sigh!
TheRager thumbnail

Double post.

Edited by -ksh- - 11 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: MaSqUeRaDe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebFIvJDaSmY[/YOUTUBE]

Oh wow..I've never seen this before. Where is it from? It looks like it's after DTPH..

During the video, I had this big smile on my face..he was so cute here..After the video I got so sad..what went wrong between Gauri and SRK? :( He seems so genuinely in love with her here and happy recounting his stories about their life..it's really endearing like you said..how did they drift apart so much? :( He doesn't talk about her like this anymore..heck he hasn't talked about her in an interview in YEARS..not that I remember anyways...nowadays he only talks about his kids and parents..and answers whatever the media asks him.

LOL. I still love him too even if he frustrates me to no end and I wanna hate him at times... I haven't been able to stop..and its been at least 15 years. πŸ˜† Never felt the same about anyone else either..Confused
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh wow..I've never seen this before. Where is it from? It looks like it's after DTPH..

During the video, I had this big smile on my face..he was so cute here..After the video I got so sad..what went wrong between Gauri and SRK? :( He seems so genuinely in love with her here and happy recounting his stories about their life..it's really endearing like you said..how did they drift apart so much? :( He doesn't talk about her like this anymore..heck he hasn't talked about her in an interview in YEARS..not that I remember anyways...nowadays he only talks about his kids and parents..and answers whatever the media asks him.

LOL. I still love him too even if he frustrates me to no end and I wanna hate him at times... I haven't been able to stop..and its been at least 15 years. πŸ˜† Never felt the same about anyone else either..Confused

You sound in love. Just like me. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
For me others(actor crushes) come and go but SRK has always remained a constant factor in my life.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^Oh hahah..I do don't I? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
And word..I've had plenty of actor crushes but none have ever lasted. Technically you should never say never, but I doubt I'll ever feel the same about any other actor. None of the current gen excites me that much.