Remix

hey guys!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rbdlomaximo

rbdlomaximo

Posted: 12 June 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

i would be happy to stay with you all on the rf. about the second paragraph, it's the last scene they showed on the finale. it was sooooo sad!!!Cry  i miss it already!! i cant even watch it in the u.s. cuz they're showing the world cup on univision. but anyways, at the end, they show a clip of different places of the school and the main characters each say a line. this is what  it means:

"No se si el colegio era exactamente como lo recuerdo...I dont know if the school is exactly how i remember it...o si los profesores eran tan buenos o tan malos como quedaron en mi memoria...or if the teachers were so good or so bad as they've remained in my memory...lo que si se, es que lo mas importante que aprendi en aquellos dias fue el valor de la amistad...what i do know, is that the most important thing i learned in those days was the value of friendship... los amigos siempre presentes para bien o para mal, en las buenas y en las peores...friends, always present for good or bad, during the best times and the worst times ... son ellos el recuerdo mas nitido de entonces...it's them, the sharpest memory of all... y el amor, el primer amor...and the love, the first love...amores, amigos siempre los llevo conmigo y se que voy con ustedes por que en lo que somos hoy esta presente lo que fuimos...loves, friends, i always take them with me and i know that i'll go with you guys, cuz in what we are today, is present in what we were before... a ustedes, mis amigos del alma les doy gracias por siempre...for you guys, my friends from the soul, i give thanks to you always... porque hicieron que aquella poca de caminar el mundo a corazn abierto alla sido un lugar mejor donde esperar la vida..." because you've traveled the world with an open heart during this period of time, there is a better place where we can wait for life...FIN?...the end?

here's the video if you want to see it. it's like a minute long...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JNiX638g1ks

so yeah...the last line was a little hard to translate. it might not make that much sense in english, but it sounds better in spanish. just like if you were to translate an indian joke or proverb into english, it probably wouldnt make as much sense in english.

Edited by rbdlomaximo - 12 June 2006 at 10:55pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey guys!" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 2:41am | IP Logged
hey thts so touching lizzet! I think this is the best way that they could have ended the show!!! thanx for d video n 4 translating!!! i'll watch it def.! Big smile

Neetaldesai

Goldie

Neetaldesai

Posted: 13 June 2006 at 2:58am | IP Logged
ya tat's so emotional Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top